OOT Scoreboard - Sun. 12/6.

SatansDevils

Sunday, December 6, 2009.

There are 2-games on tap tonight.

There were 4-games with the EC vs. WC matchups last night with VAN lost to CAR, DET lost to NJD, CHI won over PIT and OTT lost to PHX as they went 2-2 head to head.

There are 2-games with the EC vs. WC matchups tonight with DET @ NYR and OTT @ ANA.

EC vs. WC - WC leads 63-51 over the EC.

Detroit at NY Rangers (MSG) 7:00 PM

Ottawa at Anaheim (KDOC) 8:00 PM

Lets Go UGH...Detroit (lesser of my two evils) and Anaheim! :evil:

~SD

Edited by SatansDevils

With 2:03 to go in the 3rd Detroit Dan Cleary scores and its 2-1 over the rangers late in the 3rd. Lundqvist kicked the puck in with his own shate, LOL!

Final in that dump they call MSG, Detroit wins 3-1 over the Rangers.

Ottawa/Anaheim tied @ 2-2 in the 2nd.

Detroit 3 NY Rangers 1 F

Ottawa 2 Anaheim 2 2nd

Oh my :blink: Lundqvist proves YET AGAIN why he isn't a top 5 (or is it top 6 ?) goalie by letting in a back breaking pi$$ poor soft goal late in a tied game in the third. This isn't the first time he's done this, and it sure as hell won't be the last.

Maybe he'll have to "re-focus" again after this performance. I've said it once and I'll say it again, Lundqvist is overrated.

Don't get me wrong, he's not crap, I'd put him in the "above average" category, along with Tim Thomas. He's better than that fraud in Anaheim, but not in the same class as Kipper, Ward, Miller or MAF.

Edited by Neutral Zone Trap

Both games are final from tonight.

There were 2-games with the EC vs. WC matchups tonight with DET won over NYR and OTT won over ANA.

EC vs. WC - WC leads 64-52 over the EC.

Howard has 28 stops to lift Wings over Rangers.

Senators survive Ducks to snap four-game skid.

Detroit 3 NY Rangers 1 F

Ottawa 4 Anaheim 3 F/SO

Oh my :blink: Lundqvist proves YET AGAIN why he isn't a top 5 (or is it top 6 ?) goalie by letting in a back breaking pi$$ poor soft goal late in a tied game in the third. This isn't the first time he's done this, and it sure as hell won't be the last.

Maybe he'll have to "re-focus" again after this performance. I've said it once and I'll say it again, Lundqvist is overrated.

Don't get me wrong, he's not crap, I'd put him in the "above average" category, along with Tim Thomas. He's better than that fraud in Anaheim, but not in the same class as Kipper, Ward, Miller or MAF.

Jimmy Howard played out of his mind tonight as well (beautiful stop on the penalty shot, on a really nice move by Callahan). And there's no good reason why that goal Lundqvist allowed should have been the game determiner, Avery's duffing of the GLORIOUS 100% slam-dunk tip in was inexcusable. It's funny how quickly you can bemoan your fate about having to ride home with obnoxious happy Ranger fans and then realize he actually missed the shot.

NZT if we judged Marty with the same standard as you're doing Lundqvist, than Marty would be "overrated" as well. Lundy played a helluva weekend allowing 3 goals to 2 pretty good teams he lost one. He had a very good game tonight. Like Marty, if your teams score no goals, every little error makes all the difference.

Lundy is playing fine, and looking at him after the game he's growing more and more indifferent with his teammates...That's just sad, because he's a huge competitor. I'm a big fan Henrik fan.

NZT if we judged Marty with the same standard as you're doing Lundqvist, than Marty would be "overrated" as well. Lundy played a helluva weekend allowing 3 goals to 2 pretty good teams he lost one. He had a very good game tonight. Like Marty, if your teams score no goals, every little error makes all the difference.

Lundy is playing fine, and looking at him after the game he's growing more and more indifferent with his teammates...That's just sad, because he's a huge competitor. I'm a big fan Henrik fan.

You make a valid point but I disagree. Sure Marty let in backbreaking goals in last years playoffs, but Lundqvist is making a bad habit of it, he's doing it too many times. It's the hype from the NY media, could you imagine the hype Marty would get if he played for the Rangers ?

Furthermore, without that backbreaker tonight, the Rangers at least make it to OT and get a point, THERE lies the difference between Lundqvist and an Elite goalie.........like Brodeur.

Hank could take the next step, but he needs to not play so deep in his crease, needs to improve his glove hand, and if he wore a proper size pair of pads, it would improve his agility. See Giggy puff-puff michelin man.