N.F.L. Week 17

CRASHER

Fixed for you.

aww look, you're trying to be witty. That's cute buddy. A tad creepy how someone would anatomize one's posts, right down to punctuation(s)... but I should expect no less from the teenage clowns in attendance.

...I'm going to go change my name to Beez#1 now. (I'm so Cool!) :yea:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww look, you're trying to be witty. That's cute buddy. A tad creepy how someone would anatomize one's posts, right down to punctuation(s)... but I should expect no less from the teenage clowns in attendance.

Take it easy on "Darth Brodeur". He is rather thin-skinned (think bruises like a peach), and your tone will surely upset him. This combined with the impending early exit for Dallas & Mr. Romo....you will surely find yourself on his "ignore" list....the horror! ;)

i hope you're not talking about me here...

Message to the Crasher:

Although last week was the last regular season post. Would love to see your prognostication for WILDCARD weekend, sir.

it's coming it's coming

I'm a lil antsy thinking about the Cowboy game on Saturday night... and I want to do my end of year awards... I should have something posted in the morning

it's coming it's coming

I'm a lil antsy thinking about the Cowboy game on Saturday night... and I want to do my end of year awards... I should have something posted in the morning

Fair Enough. I am a little antsy about facing an undefeated home playoff team this weekend myself, but I have my Ray Lewis jersey already to go!!!

Fair Enough. I am a little antsy about facing an undefeated home playoff team this weekend myself, but I have my Ray Lewis jersey already to go!!!

It is funny how the two hottest and the two must stumbling of the teams (well Bengals aside) are hooking up this weekend.... I think you guys will be alright... New England is such a bloody mess and the worst of the 12 teams still alive in the NFL Season....and hey you got McGahee going last week :evil:

Edited by CRASHER

It is funny how the two hottest and the two must stumbling of the teams (well Bengals aside) are hooking up this weekend.... I think you guys will be alright... New England is such a bloody mess and the worst of the 12 teams still alive in the NFL Season....and hey you got McGahee going last week :evil:

McGhaee has been on fire the last three weeks and started off on fire the first four weeks (till I got him on my fantasy team).

...you will surely find yourself on his "ignore" list....the horror! ;)

:gasp:

I am a little antsy about facing an undefeated home playoff team this weekend myself, but I have my Ray Lewis jersey already to go!!!

...you may think this is just the *Pro'Jets-Anti'Pats* side of me talking, but I think you guys have an excellent shot against the Welker-less Patriots Manta. Though the Ravens defense isn't what it used to be, they still carry that Big-Bad-Baltimore intimidation. Teams are still very scared of playing them, and with good reason. They're still the 3rd ranked toughest 'D in the league. Plus the lose of Wes it enormous, New England's offense is almost entirely built on him. Want to know how inefficient NE's offense is without W.W.? -Go check out the Jets\Pats game replay this season from Week 2. ;)

...you may think this is just the *Pro'Jets-Anti'Pats* side of me talking, but I think you guys have an excellent shot against the Welker-less Patriots Manta. Though the Ravens defense isn't what it used to be, they still carry that Big-Bad-Baltimore intimidation. Teams are still very scared of playing them, and with good reason. They're still the 3rd ranked toughest 'D in the league. Plus the lose of Wes it enormous, New England's offense is almost entirely built on him. Want to know how inefficient NE's offense is without W.W.? -Go check out the Jets\Pats game replay this season from Week 2. ;)

I never want to count out the Pat's in big game, they play their best "traditionally" when they are the underdog. We actually beat them pretty bad during the regular season WITH Welker, with the exception of the famous "Brady call" which wins them the game.

The past two years we get too pumped up and take too many stupid penalties and ultimately beat ourselves. Bellichek is still the best coach in the league, so I have to respect him in the playoffs. It appears that we have the advantage with Welker and Brady hurt, but I am skeptical.

Either way, it will be a great game to watch.

McGhaee has been on fire the last three weeks and started off on fire the first four weeks (till I got him on my fantasy team).

I picked up McGahee on my fantasy team for the last few weeks and he got me some nice consolation wins (had a rough fantasy year).

Edited by nmigliore

i dont get it

I can explain. I have a tendency to underline\bold throughout my posts, to emphasize any point(s) I want to highlight. The artist formerly known as martysb3tt3r became conscious of this, and decided to dedicate.. not one.. not two.. not three.. but four posts to establish his repartee. :horse: I know.. it's sad isn't it.

Sit tight, there'll be a 5th labored response riighttt abbbbouttttt.......

Edited by Beezer34

...yeah you had to see that one coming. Holgrem leaves some big shoes to fill, and the Seahawks players laid down for Mora from Week 13 on.

I think Holmgren ran that team into the ground and he realized it and decided to retire. Interim coaches like Mora rarely get afforded the team respect. Mora is a good coach, but doesn't have much of a roster to work with in Seattle.

Biggest mistake of Holmgren's tenure, not keeping the leagues best Offensive line intact. That line made Shaun Alexander and Hassleback.

20100103_bradsmith_560x375.jpg

Feels great to be playing meaningful games in January again. T-Minus 6½ hours 'till gametime. Here's hoping Jets win, and play our 3rd game of the month next week! :pray:

*EDIT: If someone where to have to you on Thanksgiving, that since (November 26th 2009 - January 9th 2010) the Jets are going to lose just 1 game between then-&-now.. would you have believed them?

Edited by Beezer34

20100103_bradsmith_560x375.jpg

*EDIT: If someone where to have to you on Thanksgiving, that since (November 26th 2009 - January 9th 2010) the Jets are going to lose just 1 game between then-&-now.. would you have believed them?

If they told me that: A. The 14-0 Colts, in a close game, would pull all of their starters and serve up a W for the Jets on a platter AND B. That the Bengals could assure themselves a rematch with the Jets in Cincy by losing in Week 17 (instead of playing the Texans) then YES.

If they told me that: A. The 14-0 Colts, in a close game, would pull all of their starters and serve up a W for the Jets on a platter AND B. That the Bengals could assure themselves a rematch with the Jets in Cincy by losing in Week 17 (instead of playing the Texans) then YES.

This. It also helped that my team choked it up. If we had just won our remaining games, it wouldn't have mattered what the Jets did.