Devils Dynasty!!!!

NJDF

Thorne was saying this places among the best teams of recent years...maybe not quite to the level of the Red Wings or the Aves.....WHAT?????? We swept the Wings to win the Cup and have as many Cups as them....and remind me HOW MANY CUPS TO THE AVES HAVE????????? And their is no media bias...yeah right.

Well F Thorne, Clement and all other naysaying jerks....three Cups...one game away from a 5th Stanley Cup Final...one game away from four Cups....100+ point team in seven of the last 8 years or was it 8 out of 9 either way...the one OFF year we had 95 points.

To me this team is a DYNASTY!!!!

THANK YOU LOU THANK YOU DEVILS!!!

Devils 2004 baby!!!

GO DEVILS!!!

Tonight was a true sign of the ABC/ESPN/Disney axis at their worst.

But they can all kiss my Stanley Cup Champion Devils lovin' a$$....

Sorry, Thorne, Clement, J.D., Panger, you bunch of bastards.....no Duck tooting tonight.

That's Scott Stevens with the Cup, not babyboy Kariya!!!

THE DEVILS ARE A TEAM, WHICH IS MORE THAN THE "AVS", WINGS, OR ANY OTHER NHL TEAM CAN SAY...CONGRATULATIONS TO THIS GREAT BUNCH OF PLAYERS AND FOR MARTY WINNING THIS DESPITE WHAT'S GOING ON IN HIS PERSONAL LIFE - NOW, LET'S WIN TWO IN A ROW!!!!!!!!!!!