Devil Fans E Mail Wfan.com Mike And Dog

RichB

It' s a nonending cycle with these guys.

The talk down hockey and escpecially the Devils, and in the same breath claim there are no fans.

With the soapbox they have, they could help the sport out tremendously and get people interested.

Today will end their hockey coverage till the Ranger$ open camp.

It' s a nonending cycle with these guys.

The talk down hockey and escpecially the Devils, and in the same breath claim there are no fans.

With the soapbox they have, they could help the sport out tremendously and get people interested.

Today will end their hockey coverage till the Ranger$ open camp.

No Jimmy you forgot about the annual spree on July 1st. :rolleyes:

The thing is they don't want to talk hockey b/c they don't know about it beyond the purely superficial. Actually can't blame them for that I wouldn't want to talk baseball if I had a show. But they had to talk hockey the past day or so, now that its over they will bring up all the side issues so they can get back to what they like/know, baseball.

Screw them! You can't educate those who don't want to be educated. If they are so brilliant then why didn't their better team win?

Like a good number of Duck fans...I tell ya that NHL approved site has a forum and every other word is 4 letters or its root is 4 letters...they call us classless, the state is a pit, etc....they are uneducated...let em have what they want, including a party because they are WCF...sick, sick, sick :puke: