New Jersey Beers

sheeps

OK... I have an idea. I just got a sixer of Rammstein Classic Wheat Beer and looked at the bottle... Butler, NJ! So I thought, why not make a list of New Jersey beers. Chances are some of you have tried a few, so what I'm going to do is make a list and add information. Say you have a beer or brewery not on the list, just put the info in a post or PM me and I will edit it in. If you have a comment or review of it, do the same and I'll say "Username's review: blah blah blah," etc. This way we have a list of quality, New Jersey beers, featuring all of our input. Sound good? Let's give it a shot:

New Jersey Beers

Atlantic City Brewing Co

OK, starting to look good... if you know any extra breweries, brewpubs, or anything, feel free to post them or PM me. If you know details about any of the breweries I have up, like which beers they have, post it or PM me. Or if you have any reviews of the beers I have up there, a small description plus a rating of 0-5, feel free to post them or PM me.

Basically, any info --> post it or PM me. I will edit it into the original post so everything can be found in one place.

Fruit beer?! Wtf is that?! Beer is not meant to taste like fruit! Like limes in those wretched Coronas--you don't put fruit in your beer! vomit-smiley-023.gif

On a side note...btw, thanks for posting, Sheeps, going to send this off to my bro.....the Long Valley Pub is always packed whenever I go by there.

I don't like Corona's or beer for that matter. If I am forced to drink it I will, but I prefer MIKE'S CRANBERRY LEMONADE...I can drink a 12 pk...jk :P

I didn't know they could fit a 12 pack in half a bottle? ;)

I don't like Corona's or beer for that matter. If I am forced to drink it I will, but I prefer MIKE'S CRANBERRY LEMONADE...I can drink a 12 pk...jk :P

I didn't know they could fit a 12 pack in half a bottle? ;)

WHAT! You mean I drink half a sam's cause...oh nevermind dear... B)

People do put limes in their Corona's in Mexico, if anything just less often. And I'm not talking about Cancun fake Mexico, they do all over Mexico.

Zam, I have to disagree about fruit in beer. I love it. I am making a list of different fruits to put in different types of beer. So far it goes like this:

Wheat beer --> orange or clementine

Pilsener --> lemon

Lighter lagers --> lime

Heavier lagers --> apple

That's the general gist of it. The best is a full clementine with Franziskaner Hefeweizen. Yummy!

To each his or her own.

And Zam, if you like VT beer, check out Magic Hat.

Talking about fruit in beer, I hate Magic Hat No. 9. The peach (or whatever it is) just doesn't work for me.

Magic Hat's a popular college beer, though. It's on the second tier of cheapness (in the less than $20 per case club with things like Honey Brown and Rolling Rock, and above Bud, Coors, Miller, etc.)