Anyone read Reddit?

J0llyR0ger

Anyone on here visit www.Reddit.com?

It's a great social news website where users post news articles about basically anything you could ever think of. If you've heard of Digg it's basically like that but without all the 5 year olds and the news is posted about a day or two before the idiots at Digg figure things out.

Anyways it has a bunch of great subreddits you can subscribe to, especially Reddit.com/r/hockey and Reddit.com/r/Devils which has just gotten started.

Anyways, anyone read it?

The hockey subreddit is really awesome. Tons of information about everything circling around the NHL, anything that this site might miss you'll probably find there.

Also any internet viral video/picture/meme will be on the main site before it ever gets close to making it to forums like this =P

• 1 year later...

Digging this up, but reedit seems to have really gotten more popular since the last post in this thread. Does anyone here use the devils reddit? I just started...would be cool of more people knew about it/input stuff onto it.

I try to use it (I'm subscribed to it), but I tend to just lurk on reddit a whole. I'm gonna try and be more active on it, though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...