Official 2010 Stanley Cup Finals Thread

MDPucks

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Stanley Cup Finals?

• Philly in 4
    • Philly in 5
    • Philly in 6
    • Philly in 7
    • Chicago in 4
    • Chicago in 5
    • Chicago in 6
    • Chicago in 7

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-0 Flyers PPG Richards steal and suprised Niemi with a quick backhand wrap around after Chicago was dominating. BS high sticking penalty against Kopetsky on Briere (who sold it like a soccer player) led to the PP.

2-0 Flyers Carle on a nice phat turnover by Hjalmerson in front.

Amazing because Chicago is DOMINATING territory in the 1st period but continues to have the sh!ttiest puck luck I've seen.

The Blackhawks are down 2 goals thanks to 2 Hjalmerson turnovers in front and Sopel going to the least dangerous man on the sideboards on a slow developing 3 x 2 and turning it into a 3 x 1 down low. All three of these vapor lock brain farts ended up in the Hawks net.

I feel bad for Hossa because the guy is totally bringing it but isn't getting much help.

So Sharp is getting punched/high sticked in front my Richards in the back of the head but Sharp gets called for a "slashing" penalty after.

The referees in this league are a complete joke.

skate it and dump it in, you morons. I feel like I'm watching the Devils again.

well, you can forget about it now. if the Hawks just want to show up and not actually prepare for the games (this is all on video already), they deserve to lose the series

4-1 Flyers

Un-f-ing-believable bank-shot off of Versteeg's back.

The Flyers are the 2005 Hurricanes all over again. Hopefully a team figures them out next year and knocks them out of the playoffs. Otherwise I will kick in my tv set if they make the finals next year too.

The Flyers are the 2005 Hurricanes all over again. Hopefully a team figures them out next year and knocks them out of the playoffs. Otherwise I will kick in my tv set if they make the finals next year too.

getting ahead of yourself a tad?

getting ahead of yourself a tad?

not really. i think they've got everything going for them just like that punk-ass Hurricanes team did back in '05...whistles, lucky breaks and all. They're most likely winning this series. I just hate them that much that i do not want to see them deep in the playoffs next year.

I still believe that Chicago has the upper hand back at the UC with the last change. I'm sure the newspapers will be calling out the league for allowing the Flyers to get away with murder while whistling Chicago for the tiniest infraction as well.

At that point we're looking at a home ice series a la 2003.

4-2 Bolland backdoor on the 5 x 3