Don Cherry

coldmachine

Anybody that gets CBC - well, let's just say I'm really jealous. I've watched every single Coach's Corner from last year. For that matter, I've also watched almost every Headliner, Satellite Hotstove, and Behind the Mask.

Coach's Corner is still the best. I like my avatar, it's a perfect depiction. It doesn't come up too well but if you see it full size... oh I found it, I'll put in it below...

0150CaricaturesDonCherry.jpg

To me, that is Don Cherry, that is Coach's Corner. Gotta love it.

If anybody wants to keep this as a favorite: cbc.ca/sports/hockey/hnic/coach.html will get you his weekly show on your computer. It's about a 5-6 min. piece where he rants about one thing or another with Ron--what's his name?? And it's a lot of fun. you catch up to what's happening around the league in a few brief moments.

No he doesn't. Just does stuff for CBC on Saturday night hockey. The best part of CBC hockey is Hockey Day in Canada with the triple header of all Canadian matches with all sorts of stuff before the first game.

Stop rubbing it in...

We get a 30 minute pre-game locally, none nationally.

But Matt and the Maven is good, and Doc is an incredible announcer. Wouldn't trade FSNY for CBC, despite the fact I'd get more hockey.

No he doesn't. Just does stuff for CBC on Saturday night hockey. The best part of CBC hockey is Hockey Day in Canada with the triple header of all Canadian matches with all sorts of stuff before the first game.

I watched most of that last year on Center Ice. That was so great! And watching HNIC is the best!