Pew Research politics quiz

PeteyNice

I got 11/12 right, only one I got wrong was the inflation question. Though I don't understand why there was a question about Android phones, that doesn't have anything to do with politics. Or does it?

They usually have one question that isn't directly politics related. The last one they did they asked what Twitter was for instance.

They told me 11/12, but the breakdown was 10/12. Missed the Google Q and the "what we spent most on" I said Defense......what is it?

Good link.

It said the same thing for me (one more wrong answer then I actually had), I think it's just a little buggy. The correct answer for the google question was android and the spending question answer was supposed to be defense so maybe you got 12/12?

12 for 12!!! "Heh heheh. Yeah, baby, yeah." :D

I was not very strongly aware of the inflation number (as opposed to the unemployment number) but I thought back to what I was paying last year for gas and cereal and got it from that. I also felt a small urge to say all of TARP was paid off, but decided that that would be unreasonable.

The Google question gives me a laugh, because I believe that they put that in there so that they could say, "Americans have no idea whats going on with the TARP, but they sure do know their phones!" But the results say that only 26% got that one right, basically the same as if it was a blind guess. :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.