Need 2 tickets to practice/meet greet

Bringbackbrylin

Im sure that he sold them already and adjusted the price.

Anyway check the classified section, a few people are selling their tickets. Doubtful that youll get them for free haha but its worth a shot.

Alright so I never got around to printing my tickets for tomorrow's event as did my friend. I need two tickets so we can both get in. Seeing how I haven't heard from my ticket guy (who is a friend) I figured I'd ask here if anyone had extras to sell or just give because you are nice. Would really appreciate it. Thank you

If you forgot to print them, just show up with ID as the STH account holder, they'll have a small table at the tower entrance for those who couldn't/forgot to print in time. I did it for the STH BBQ and all I needed was an ID as long as you purchased the frozen over plan!

Dude, some of us have student loans to pay....the price is adjusted to reflect that the tickets are not avaialble. If you are the season ticket holder than you have no problem getting in. :whistling:

how about the fact the dipsh!t putting the auction to end 6 days after the event is held?

Noobs.

Alright so I never got around to printing my tickets for tomorrow's event as did my friend. I need two tickets so we can both get in. Seeing how I haven't heard from my ticket guy (who is a friend) I figured I'd ask here if anyone had extras to sell or just give because you are nice. Would really appreciate it. Thank you

Can't you just print them now or did the Devils shut the link down?