Could Red Pull Some Strings...

ARENA2005

Was just thinking (dangerous), I wish I had the chance to ask Stevens if he could remember his favorite goal: when and where was it?

Then it hit me! :blink: Could the Admins here get a Dev online for a 15 to 30 minute Q/A? Know it's a tough call, but could you get Danton online so we can "chat" with him.

Many of us have met with members of the team over the years. Just thought it would be cool if we could ask our questions ahead of time and have Red or one of the Admins here pick the questions (out of a hat before... whatever) while live online with the player.

Just a thought. Please expand on the idea if you care to, (tough to get anybody this time of year) but could be fun: ex... "Marty live tonight at 8:00PM, send your questions and we'll throw them his way!" Again, just a thought. :D

Let's get a win tonight!

Peace,

D

We have tried before, one of the more active fans with direct Ties to Lou lams actually got rejected. The excuse was along of the lines of if they do this site they have to give equal time to all fan sites.

I know they surf here though, I see their address every now and then in the logs.

We have tried before, one of the more active fans with direct Ties to Lou lams actually got rejected. The excuse was along of the lines of if they do this site they have to give equal time to all fan sites.

I know they surf here though, I see their address every now and then in the logs.

Sure I'm not the first one to ask, but thanks as I'm sure you've tried before over the years.

Can you pretend to be Danton? Please? :evil:

Thanks Again,

D

Dr every computer connected to the internet has what is called an IP address. Its pretty much just a street address for your computer. Everyone has one and they are all unique. Dialup providers however get a new one everytime they connect. However most high speed providers provide a static ip, which doesnt change. The forum software logs the ips of every user and view, for bannings and whatnot. In those logs dm must have seen an address that can be traced to someone in the organization.

Ip's are traceable. So one could easily find the service provider and the account that is connected with the ip.

Nicely put as my cousin runs an NT shop and explained it to me in layman terminology as you have.

Do you want to chase down the IP's? That's the "moral" question Devs33.

The fact is, if you choose to log onto a site like this, it's like walking into somebody's house. I would want to know who the person is walking around the rooms of my domain. Wouldn't you? Today is a much different world than before 9/11.

Just live your life as good person and keep posting! Also, pray for another comeback tonight!

Peace,

D

Ip's are traceable.  So one could easily find the service provider and the account that is connected with the ip.

Nicely put as my cousin runs an NT shop and explained it to me in layman terminology as you have.

Do you want to chase down the IP's? That's the "moral" question Devs33.

The fact is, if you choose to log onto a site like this, it's like walking into somebody's house. I would want to know who the person is walking around the rooms of my domain. Wouldn't you? Today is a much different world than before 9/11.

Just live your life as good person and keep posting! Also, pray for another comeback tonight!

Peace,

D

Keep praying!