Leap Year Game vs Washington

RunninWithTheDevil

Nathans Leap Year Game  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Did you do Nathans Leap Year Game deal?

• no
    • yes

I'll be going tomorrow night, Section 122, Row 2 wearing a "Lorentz, 16" Jersey for any NJDevs members who wanna chat. Just wondering how many people actually did the Nathans Leap Year Game? I didn't, but since most people from my church are Devils fans, we got two rows of 100$ seats for 45$ a seat, not a part of the Nathans plan though.

Edited by RunninWithTheDevil

I'm going with my gf and friend. We are going to try to get some $10 seats, if those aren't available we will snag some $20's but we have always been able to get $10 seats even right before game time against non-divisional opponents.

I'll be there with a friend. Somewhere in the 100s with a 2MA sticker on my cap. Come say hi and you can have stickers too!

Its only the Caps i wouldn't expect a sellout.. maybe 15k because of the leap year deal and Ovechkin is on the Caps

It could push 16K, maybe higher. The Friday night games are usually pretty well attended these days. Plus now that there's not a home game every other night, the anticipate seems to actually build. I think the team's actually doing an good yet understated job pushing this game, a sellout wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility.

It's only my second game of the season, and I'll be one row away from the glass, section 6, row 2. I'm stoked, cuz it's the first time I've ever been this close to an NHL game, and the first time I'll get to see Ovechkin and Fedorov. Yay!

Last time I got a Jimmy Buffs single italian hot dog, I think it's time to upgrade to the double ;)