Scott Stevens says that mafia created Katrina

expect_the_unexpected

OH of course I know all about that Scott Stevens... and R Scott Stevens the NYS athletic dept dude. and poor Scott Steven the DC radio guy who died in 2003 I think :unsure: and Scott Stevens the actor and Scott Stevens of some band called the Exies or something...

and some artist -- and the australian football star. and the old fisherman in Ontario who writes cute poems. and of course the one from canada who enquired about slate roofing from a PA company who serves the DE PA NJ region... I still wonder if that isnt' THE Scott Stevens and how I'd love it since I found him looking not for Scott Stevens but slate roofing :wub:

and I dont think we can do slate roofing -- too many trees in close proximity... the roof is toast if a tree falls on the house ... have to do some tree trimming which my husband NEVER wants to do because he loves trees and think they should live forever... some hunter can't even chop down a tree <_< but I digress as usual...

Oh and there's a craftsman scott stevens who does weird oldtime craft stuff. I forget what - he's no a blacksmith but like that... some kind of wood working... he's localish too i think...I think he was just at Whitehouse doing some historic craft thing...

Edited by Darwindog

OH of course I know all about that Scott Stevens... and R Scott Stevens the NYS athletic dept dude.  and poor Scott Steven the DC radio guy who died in 2003 I think  :unsure:  and Scott Stevens the actor and Scott Stevens of some band called the Exies or something...

You know PK, everytime I read this board in general, I have this urge to go back to college for my masters using your posts as some type of case study. I don't think I would be able to put the effort required though. Not the classes or anything liket hat, I just don't think I'd be able to read all of your posts.

I'm not evena psych major but you just intrigue me.

You also know me well enough to know I mean this in the best/nicest possible way.

Joe

:o Sheesh!! I have a web-page! I'm always looking for new pictures :P

Here's an insane tid bit I'll share... I get terrified when I find anything obscure and I log out and won't book mark a page or anything... like with that slate roofing thing.... I got all scared when i found that Scott Stevens thing and ran out of that site forthwith!

I actually had to go back and look for it yesterday because I realized how insane I was - what goes through my paranoid mind even I have to wonder!!

and had a bitch of a time finding it again (I dont thinkyou can find it under Stevens) - until I retraced my thoughts about the roof - then I found it right off :P - and I've decided it can't be hockey Stevens. that guy was goofy -- he posted three times in a row about silly stuff - like he was dopey or bored or something... if Stevens was like that he'd be posting on here like DJ stubbs! or... :unsure: me heeheehee.

:saddevil: Man.... now I feel like a total weirdo. lonely.gif