NFL week 12

CRASHER

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roger Goodell can seriously blow me. How the F*CK is Matt Light not suspended for that bullsh!t he pulled on Channing Crowder? AND Crowder gets fined the SAME AMOUNT??!! Crowder didn't THROW ONE PUNCH!! Crowder essentially got fined for getting punched in the head repeatedly!!!! I swear, Kraft has the league in his back pocket. Between the Spygate bullsh!t, the game against Baltimore last year and that phantom pass interference call, and now this??!! F*CK the Patriots and F*CK Roger Goodell. And I hope Belichick gets choked out by a f*cking rattlesnake.

Edited by MadDog2020

Roger Goodell can seriously blow me. How the F*CK is Matt Light not suspended for that bullsh!t he pulled on Channing Crowder? AND Crowder gets fined the SAME AMOUNT??!! Crowder didn't THROW ONE PUNCH!! Crowder essentially got fined for getting punched in the head repeatedly!!!! I swear, Kraft has the league in his back pocket. Between the Spygate bullsh!t, the game against Baltimore last year and that phantom pass interference call, and now this??!! F*CK the Patriots and F*CK Roger Goodell. And I hope Belichick gets choked out by a f*cking rattlesnake.

Yeah, um, we don't need to wish death on Belicheck.

We just have to hope he misses the playoffs. He might get Cleveland flashbacks and shoot himself.

"KOSAR WITH THE PICK~!"

Yeah, um, we don't need to wish death on Belicheck.

We just have to hope he misses the playoffs. He might get Cleveland flashbacks and shoot himself.

"KOSAR WITH THE PICK~!"

Fine by me. If he doesn't shoot himself, I'd gladly take a resignation and his checking into a mental institution.

Edited by MadDog2020

:clap: