Parise to join Devils

Weekes Head

My Zach has left the Greatest Hockey (college) team in the world to become a Devil...I dont know how GOD can become a Devil.....

ZACH IS GOD......

Thats all There is too it.  When you Devil Fans see GOD in action, Gionta will become GOD's humble servent.

Good Luck to the Devils and GOD, mostly GOD, in the Playoffs.

ZACH WE WILL MISS YOU

:lol:

Well we all thank you very much for letting him go! Feel free to visit our humble house of worship any time - be it in NJ or Albany!

and don't think of it as losing Zach -- think of it as Zach bringing more sheep into his fold! We are certain to be eternally grateful.

Edited by Pepperkorn

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Zach has left the Greatest Hockey (college) team in the world to become a Devil...I dont know how GOD can become a Devil.....

ZACH IS GOD......

Thats all There is too it. When you Devil Fans see GOD in action, Gionta will become GOD's humble servent.

Good Luck to the Devils and GOD, mostly GOD, in the Playoffs.

ZACH WE WILL MISS YOU

I'm still so shocked and stunned about this... a couple days, I'm like well I guess we can wait another year if he wants to give the Frozen Four another go ... and then all of a sudden we're discussing jersey numbers.

It's been a lot of fun watching your team all year and they are all just tremendous. And thanks for sending Zach along with such best wishes.

I look forward to seeing world juniors from ND next year!!!

Its Quite sad that God Left, but i am happy for all the disciples that will want to follow into his footsteps.

God will be reamed for The Hobey Baker by Junior Lessard, but in all senses God made the decision to give it to a disciple of his.

Although if he decided to give it to a disciple he would have given it to BOCHENSKI.

GOD will do good for....

GO DEVILS.....especially GOD

God will strike down thy any non belivers with thy skating skills and the fury of the slap ship in the House of worship called the Hockey Rink

:rofl:

I like your enthusiasm, but c'mon that's a bit over the top. But, I hope your right.

My friend went to practice today... which was non existent... Burns gave the team the day off, however, he said Parisi and Rafalski were there skating and nieds and friesen were there gettin massages from trainors....

what I was told was....Friesen will be back saturday

Rafalski looks real good skating...

And my friend got Parisi's autograph...said he was really nice... who wouldnt be first week with a team :) anyhow Parisi said he doesnt know yet what number he will have but when asked when he was gonna play.. he simply said "IM ready to go"

I was also told that he is a fast skater and has a hard quick shot... but thats just the opinion of my friend... so who knows.!!!

Just thought u might like the info.

P-a-r-i-s-e

But, cool. Thanks for the report. I didn't realize Raffi was allowed to skate yet. This is good news. Probably means he'll be back for Game 1 (likely a week from today). Good stuff.

P-a-r-i-s-e

But, cool. Thanks for the report. I didn't realize Raffi was allowed to skate yet. This is good news. Probably means he'll be back for Game 1 (likely a week from today). Good stuff.

sorry bout that-- im phonetical... actually thats really funny cause the guy sitting in front of me had a USA jersey on that was number 11 and said PARISI and so I just assumed it was Zach Parise jersey.. guess not...and i even told him nice jersey... I wonder who the hell he was rooting for... that was probably his name and im telling him nice jersey.. im such a dork...

Edited by langsgirl