DEVILS=OUTPLAYED

FLYERSEQUALCUP

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO devil fans not for nothing but I only see a few of you that are men enough to admit your team is being outplayed and outhit ...so whats up?? step up to the plate like we did in 97 we got our asses kicked in the finals cause we were outplayed .. and we were the 1st to admit it .. you guys are getting more p/p adv and shots .. bro. is being outplayed rite now .. is this series over?? far from it jersey has a team and esc. a goalie that can come back almost easily from 2 zip series .. I wouldnt even being saying its over if it was 3 zip in the 3rd period of game 4 with us up by 2 goals with a minute left the way these 2 teams are so evenly matched ... i still think all said and done this is gonna be one of the better series in a long time .. but having said all that if you die hard devil fans need an outsider to clear the air up for ya i will .. as of rite now the flyers are the better team .. in all areas besides faceoffs .. ok well hopefully we will split in nj and esche will continue to outplay the best goalie in the world ... !!!! :pray::pray:

christopher .. HAPPY EASTER

LETS GO FLYERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sorry I have attention deficit disorder and when I saw your long paragraph I have to ask...

Cliff notes?

Cliff notes version:

Most Devils fans here aren't man enough to admit that the Flyers are out playing the Devils, but instead choose to make excuses for the loses.

Excuses????? I guess you don't have the time to read all the threads or perhaps the words are just to big for you?

No excuses. But lots of venting. You want to talk about the Flyers success, keep it on a Flyer board. And if you don't want to read our frustration, then leave.

Theres nothing more that I hate other than cocky fans..

suuuuuuuure they;re being outplayed...but its your GOALIE thats saving your asses out there.

so once esche comes into OUR ARENA be ready for him to be lit up like a christmas tree...and we'll whos man enough then now wont we? even tho im not a man but you get the idea :)

Theres nothing more that I hate other than cocky fans..

suuuuuuuure they;re being outplayed...but its your GOALIE thats saving your asses out there.

so once esche comes into OUR ARENA be ready for him to be lit up like a christmas tree...and we'll whos man enough then now wont we? even tho im not a man but you get the idea :)

You couldn't be more right...

I can't wait for the games!

GO DEVILS, BEAT THE FLYERS, ESPECIALLY THE ONES WHO CAN'T SPELL AND LEAVE CAPS LOCK ON LIKE IT'S THEIR ONLY OPTION. :rofl:

Get out of here Flyer fan, this is a Devils fans board + Derek.  :P

Hey don't forget me. :D

Also don't worry about the Phucking Phlyers Phan Phrom Philly, the last time they won the cup Gerry Ford was in the White House. Just remember what they did to Santa Claus and move along.

Edited by Joe Mac

Ah, trolls. Just make me happy to be a Devils fan. If anything we're pissed at the Devils, not only just us but everyone. Come on, we're not trying to give ourselves a false sense of security here. We just got beat twice in the playoffs, 5th time in a row against the Flyers. There's no way to get around the facts. Do me a favor and put the beer down, have some coffee, wait until the room stops spinning and the words stop blending together, and then post a reasonable comment.

Get out of here Flyer fan, this is a Devils fans board + Derek.  :P

Thanks dj :P . I do think the Flyers are outplaying the Devs thus far. But that can change if the Devils can get a lead next game. Leads have been important in this series because both teams are good with them. So, you really need the Devils to come out much better Monday to turn the tide.

Hey Hells, are you a crazy?

Are you talking about the Crazies-group of Devils fans that always go to the games and tailgate and what not? No, not part of the Crazies. If you're asking if I'm mentally unstable, then yes...yes I am :argh: