Going to Game 4, anyone else gonna be there?

NewarkDevil5

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Id like to point out that your headcount is off... Devils731's hot date is listed separately on your head count... so u have one extra person listed!!! :rolleyes:

Yeesh, good luck with this. The last time there was a successful NJDevs.com gathering I think it was the 2000-01 season...

After that, there was a gathering at the 2002 home opener. That was the time where we had trouble getting people to talk lol.

Yeesh, good luck with this. The last time there was a successful NJDevs.com gathering I think it was the 2000-01 season...

After that, there was a gathering at the 2002 home opener. That was the time where we had trouble getting people to talk lol.

Actually, that's the one I was thinking of. There hasn't been any since.

somehow I do NOT think that will be a problem with this group :evil:

thats funny... these people having trouble talking... i can't even begin to imagine!!! :P

I don't know if I am even going to be meeting up - depends on my hot date:) However, if i do, it'll be in my Langenbrunner jersey... although maybe i should leave it home sometime soon!! It has not beeneth the bestest of lucketh!

Crasher get out of my head. :angry: .. posted the same damn thing i was posting.. and now u will get credit cause u finished first.. damn me for never taking a typing class!!! :(

Crasher get out of my head. :angry: .. posted the same damn thing i was posting.. and now u will get credit cause u finished first.. damn me for never taking a typing class!!! :(

hey no harm in saying it twice :)

(has sick visual of this group tying Jason up like a pinata and taking swings at him

with hockey sticks :evil: )

ok.. that must be cause it's near 3am and i spent WAY too much time on this hack

n slash video game !!

I really wish I was going to this game :( . Instead while you guys are cheering your little hearts out I'll be screaming my little heart out in pain at Physical Therapy... *sigh* :saddevil:

If there's a Game 6, I'm pretty sure I'm going...

there will be a game 6... we'll save you a swing on the pinata :evil:

What a messed up meeting that should be. If I were there I would be taking swings at some people.

And you wonder why people get annoyed with you sometimes...

Its the truth....if I seen some of the people on this board I would drop them in a second.

Mature.

I try my best

So its both intermissions, thats just easier hehe. Im in section 216, putting me at gate C, so Im not sure how quick Ill be able to walk over to A...but Ill try like hell. Have to make sure I get my prerequiste beer, thats gotta take priority heh.

What a messed up meeting that should be. If I were there I would be taking swings at some people.

And you wonder why people get annoyed with you sometimes...

Its the truth....if I seen some of the people on this board I would drop them in a second.

JasOn MacTuZZi ... sans the hockey talent :evil:

I will be there along with my crew the Crazies. we tailgate @ A23 before EVERY game and its awesome :clap::dance: ....If have watched the last few pregame shows for home games we have made TV. Theres 5 flags that fly way up in the air, one of them a Crazies flag......theres about 25 crazies, with 228 Crazie jerseys...theres one captain and 2 A's.. :evil: ..I have one of the As. My good friend is the captain, it was his idea for the jerseys and my idea for captains, so I said he should have the C. Every game we go wild and crazie both outside and in. :evil: ....We hang out up top of 228 between periods.. :dance: ......We start many chants through out the game and get the crowd going....We are also friends with some of the 217 crew, the ones which call themselves the 'Drunks'.....Both sections get that building rocking!!......If you sit near 228 or 217, it will be loud so think twice before bringing little kids near those sections, LOL!.....

tonight we will be nuts once again. I was on the concourse for every PP goal...So if we get a PP I 'll probaly be down again, LOL! :rofl:

I should be there around 4:30....Damn work! hopefully NO RAIN!

I have pictures up on the Yahoo site:

A23 tailgate