Game Thread for all 4 playoff games tonight!

djstubbs

Bruins VS Canadiens - (7 PM). Currently in progress. (ESPN2)

-Markov (MTL) was just injured.

-Ribeiro just scored. :blink:

Red Wings Vs Predators - (7:30 PM). (ESPN)

Sharks VS Blues - (8:00 PM). (Center Ice)

Canucks VS Flames - (10:30 PM) (ESPN2)

Edited by djstubbs

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for the time someone drills Ribiero and he actually gets hurt but the ref doesn't buy it and calls him for diving. I don't ever wish injury on anyone but this guy is unbelievable. It's one thing to dive to try and buy a call but something completely different to fake like your hurt. Thats really dirty.

I can't wait for the time someone drills Ribiero and he actually gets hurt but the ref doesn't buy it and calls him for diving. I don't ever wish injury on anyone but this guy is unbelievable. It's one thing to dive to try and buy a call but something completely different to fake like your hurt. Thats really dirty.

It will happen soon.... :uni:

It never made sense to me how Kovalev was able to do so well on the Ranger's farm team in Pittsburgh but could never really get it done consistently in New York. Oh well....he's supertalented and can really help the Habs and has done a great job in the last 2 for them. The Rangers have to wait and see how this trade will turn out but IMO Balej looks pretty good.

Yeah, NJay. That was just a beautiful play by Sully. He waited too to get him down and went to the backhand. Wow.

And man, Boston is going to be going crazy with Ribeiro having two goals. This game could get nasty. Quintal got rammed into the boards.

Dagenais took a bad penalty before but Mtl killed it.

I think Boston coach Mike Sullivan should have taken a timeout to settle down his team and Raycroft.