NFL Draft

CHICO IS GOD

Yeah you got him, and you gave up a king's ransom to a team backed into a corner to get him - a third this year, and a FIRST and a fifth next year. I don't get why the Giants were so hell-bent on hanging onto their #2 this year to the point where they would give up a #1 next year...hello, a #1 is AUTOMATICALLY gonna be higher than a #2 :lol: Since I'm not a Giants fan though I'm glad the Chargers extracted their king's ransom, they didn't deserve to get shafted like this by the Mannings at the last minute.

Jets picking at #12...I just hope Bradway doesn't fvck up and we get a CB.

Yeah you got him, and you gave up a king's ransom to a team backed into a corner to get him - a third this year, and a FIRST and a fifth next year. I don't get why the Giants were so hell-bent on hanging onto their #2 this year to the point where they would give up a #1 next year...hello, a #1 is AUTOMATICALLY gonna be higher than a #2 :lol: Since I'm not a Giants fan though I'm glad the Chargers extracted their king's ransom, they didn't deserve to get shafted like this by the Mannings at the last minute.

Jets picking at #12...I just hope Bradway doesn't fvck up and we get a CB.

First and fifth next year, the 5th is no big deal and the Giants won't have another top 10 pick in the 1st round next year so it's not that bad. I'm happy to get Eli, I personally just wanted to take Taylor at 4 but hey, we do have the best QB in the draft.

indeed, everybody is hoping Manning will be a bust. I think he will be, talk about starting a career off on the wrong foot.

Eli = Jeff George

Being a Colts fan, I hated when we traded up to get Jeff George. IMHO We gave up too much for that waste. One of the dumbest moves in Colt drafts.

I thought the Cowboys were picking 22nd? I saw on ESPN that their first pick was in the 2nd round.

http://nfl.com/draft/analyzer/DAL

I think they did a decent job this off-season so far factoring in Keyshawn and Henson

into the equation.... only thing I wonder about is where the heck was the D-Line Help ??

Sounds like Julius Jones could easily replace 3 yards and a pile of crud in Ham-stiff :P

The Cowboys did have the 22nd pick. The idiots actually even got exactly what they needed at 22 (a good running back that dropped 10 or so picks) but they traded down.

What did they get for in the trade?

the 2nd and 5th rounder

remember they gave up their second for Henson

*edit* the picks were from Buffalo

Edited by CRASHER

The Cowboys did have the 22nd pick. The idiots actually even got exactly what they needed at 22 (a good running back that dropped 10 or so picks) but they traded down.

What did they get for in the trade?

the 2nd and 5th rounder

remember they gave up their second for Henson

*edit* the picks were from Buffalo

Henson won't start this year though. I hear he has a good arm, but it seems as though Quincy will be given one *final* shot. I wanted to see them draft Perry though.