clement and thorne

expect_the_unexpected

Guest Devsrule

They are ESPN's number one hockey crew. They are mostly always sent to do the better series, which is the east this year.

Will this whining about espn ever end?

Guest Devsrule

Usually the better teams get Clement/Thorne. Since Colorado or Detroit are usually in it, Thorne calls those games.

Just because they compliment the teams that they are calling, doesnt mean they are biased. What else do you expect them to say??

They are ESPN's number one hockey crew. They are mostly always sent to do the better series, which is the east this year.

Ducks v. Wild better then NJ/Ottawa?

I can only recall Game 7, and those windbags did it.

Did they only come over when the other series wrapped?

They are ESPN's number one hockey crew.  They are mostly always sent to do the better series, which is the east this year.

Better on what accounts?

That it's two American teams on an American channel.

Will this whining about espn ever end?

Not that I disagree with the ESPN complaints, but it makes me wonder why it's ok to complain about this all the time, but when '7' bitches about low scoring etc, it's not ok. :noclue:

They are pretty horrible. Did anyone notice when the Lightning ran the perfect "bank" shot play on the third goal how Clement couldnt blame the flyers enough rather than give Tampa any credit??? It happened the whole game!! Every thing Tampa did was a mistake or luck and everything the Flyers did was great play. What D**ks!!

sammy I can tune out 7's "I love the 80s" hockey rants

if I want to watch hockey I AM FORCED (and I do mean forced) to watch Clement,

Thorne, Levy and Pang :argh::argh::argh:

so it's mildly different

and I will stop complaining when I have announcers who can GAME PREP and

learn how to say simple names like Brylin and Lecavalier :P

One thing was pretty funny, after Tampa went ahead 2-1 Clement talked much less. And once Tampa was up by two he was almost silent. I guess he only plans to talk alot if Philly is doing well. All the more reason for me to root for Tampa in this series.

The topic of favoring bny Espn has been discussed before.. this is just futher "venting"... that is not so bad at all

how awesome would it be to see Clement commit Hari Kari on air if Tampa

swept them... his last words could be BUT THEY BEAT THE DEVILS... NOOOOO !!! THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN !!!!!!!!

and then *snip* :kill:

now THAT'S a happy Disney ending !!!! :clap:

swept them... his last words could be BUT THEY BEAT THE DEVILS... NOOOOO !!! THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN !!!!!!!!

and then *snip* :kill:

now THAT'S a happy Disney ending !!!! :clap:

I'm with you Crasher...although I guess we should not be wishing that on anyone...

What if he takes Clarke WITH him??? Hmmmm... :blink:

As I saw on mt.hockeybird today, we are just a Flyer loss or two away from classic Bobby Clarke quotes.

and then *snip*  :kill:

now THAT'S a happy Disney ending !!!!  :clap:

I'm with you Crasher...although I guess we should not be wishing that on anyone...

What if he takes Clarke WITH him??? Hmmmm... :blink:

As I saw on mt.hockeybird today, we are just a Flyer loss or two away from classic Bobby Clarke quotes.

Yes it's horrible and mean to think that way.. but .. but... but they make it so EASY

to think that way, but they just make it too easy to

hhmmm.. though you gave me a great little idea on the Flyers and honorary members known as ESPN announcers doing a Heaven's Gate type Cult thing when Tampa Beats

them.. with Bobby Clarke being the leader and drinking Lou's Kool-Aid and all that

goodness destroying them like a Vampire in Sunlight

B ):evil:

They are pretty horrible. Did anyone notice when the Lightning ran the perfect "bank" shot play on the third goal how Clement couldnt blame the flyers enough rather than give Tampa any credit??? It happened the whole game!! Every thing Tampa did was a mistake or luck and everything the Flyers did was great play. What D**ks!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D