Kozlov Signed for Next Year???

ljc99

Its true, thats the same way I found it with Langdon....just out of the blue he was there.

Thats great... Im on the side that thinks Kozlov has a lot of potential and will do well in the Devs system... Im looking forward to see what he has to proove, to himself and the leaugue... he was hyped for a while.

I just hope he isnt traded before the start of it.

I checked the Devils website and so far no news. And there was nothing on TSN, he's still listed as an RFA, of course, they still have Pando listed as an RFA and we SIGNED him. So they aren't exactly up-to-date.

Its true, thats the same way I found it with Langdon....just out of the blue he was there.

Thats great... Im on the side that thinks Kozlov has a lot of potential and will do well in the Devs system... Im looking forward to see what he has to proove, to himself and the leaugue... he was hyped for a while.

I just hope he isnt traded before the start of it.

Being that Lou explicitly pointed out 'all three players (Friesen, Kozlov, Hrdina) have trade value', I'd be surprised if at least 'one' of them wasn't traded.

I think Viktor would flourish under Larry moreso than Pat. Here's hoping he doesn't get that chance....

Don, your post flew over my head. Why shouldnt a player get a chance to flourish? If we find out the guy has something on the ball under larry's tutalige

maybe we dont have to go outside to find somebody again. (assuming there is a season this year, and pat is still recuping.

vince