Devils Schedule

CHICO IS GOD

i home game on new years eve? somehow i don't see many people snatching up tix to that one...but the schedule will be changed anyways so no biggie there.

Ill tell you what...when I look at the Sabres schedule...the FIRST thing I look for in New Years Eve, and much to my di$appointment they will not be home this year.

Sabres used to have a tradition of playing home on New Years Eve...last time I went to one there was 93-94...Rangers at Sabres...they had a promotion at the old Aud called "Tux and Pucks" night...rent a tux from a local tux company and receive Sabres tickets...so many there wearing tuxes and women all dolled up...at a Sabres game!!! My father and I didnt wear tuxedos though, I wore a Mogilny jersey!! B )

Edited by Legend Of the Clown Banner

Last year the home opener was tough being Game 7 of the Yanks/Sox was on the same night. But there was no way I was going to miss the banner raising. Hopefully both schedules will work out better this year. Two years in a row opening at home against the Leafs. *yuk*

Jan 25 2005, Tue AWAY Canucks 10:00 PM ET -

Jan 28 2005, Fri AWAY Oilers 9:00 PM ET -

Jan 29 2005, Sat AWAY Flames 10:00 PM ET -

Anyone up for a roadtrip? lol

lol im already looking into hotels and plane tickets

LOL, I actually looked into plane tickets as well. 260 for Newark to Vancouver (one connection) and it was something like 290 for Calgary to Newark (one connection as well)