Anyone Interested In Another NjDevs FHL League?

Just wanted to gauge interest from everyone here - I thought last year was fun (despite the somewhat significant number of inactive members).

Maybe stick to a smaller league this year?  5-8 teams if we have the interest?

I don't remember who made the league last year, but I know it was through Yahoo.

The roto league should be starting up again soon; usually right after we finish the football league.   I might actually choose to keep the 1st overall pick this year;  can only go crazy in one league a year.

The league doesn't want me to fourpeat... haters.

I'll renew the league but it'll be more like 14 teams this year since we can never find 20 active ones.  I think we'll do more like real hockey where you have 4 C, 4 LW, 4 RW, 6 D and 1 G starter since it'll be a smaller league.  But I refuse to start this up proper until the football draft is over next week, there's still plenty of time and I don't want to have simaltenous threads going.

Edited by NJDevs4978

I'll renew the league but it'll be more like 14 teams this year since we can never find 20 active ones.  I think we'll do more like real hockey where you have 4 C, 4 LW, 4 RW, 6 D and 1 G starter since it'll be a smaller league.  But I refuse to start this up proper until the football draft is over next week, there's still plenty of time and I don't want to have simaltenous threads going.

Makes sense, for sure.  I'll look for the thread next week.