NJ Devs Fantasy Football Smack Talk 2014

RSC

I actually picked up Gordon the 'one' league he was available out of my three but I'd rather he stayed suspended...could you imagine how many fantasy leagues would get decided if the NFL pulled a fast one because someone randomly drafted him in the last round or sniped him as a post-draft FA pickup once that report came out?

RSC... you're going to want to put someone ahead of Foles... /ugh

Feeling better about it now. I'm not expecting him to lose two fumbles per game, and I think he'll get his sh!t together as the season goes on. I was freaking out about Ben Tate earlier, but West, Ivory, and Moreno all alleviated my concerns in the best way possible. I'm probably gonna lose this week, but I feel good about my team going forward if my RBs continue performing like this (especially when they're in my lineup :P)

Plus, if Foles does continue to suck, then it means the Eagles suck, so this is a win/win for me

Edited by RSC

The Eagle fans were already freaking out wanting Sanchez :lol:  Foles got sacked five times in the first half I don't think his o-line showed up :P

I was sweating out my WR/Flex choices cause I liked most of the matchups.  Finally decided to sit CJ cause you just never know with so many RB's around, and chance for a big game was minimal if he didn't get a TD (which of course he did).  At least my WR's all had good games sans Colston's OT fumble.

Feeling better about it now. I'm not expecting him to lose two fumbles per game, and I think he'll get his sh!t together as the season goes on. I was freaking out about Ben Tate earlier, but West, Ivory, and Moreno all alleviated my concerns in the best way possible. I'm probably gonna lose this week, but I feel good about my team going forward if my RBs continue performing like this (especially when they're in my lineup :P)

Plus, if Foles does continue to suck, then it means the Eagles suck, so this is a win/win for me

I was wanting Sanchez in to change things up for a little bit for a play or two. Not replace him. But yea, I'm glad that nightmare of a half didn't carry over.

Go birds

Victor Cruz and the Giants can fvck themselves, I lost a 40-point lead in my other league (to a team I've now lost tight games to three straight years Opening Week) cause Stafford went nuts and Cruz laid another stinkbomb.  Next week I may be starting Benjamin in Flex there, or Moreno :P

Edited by NJDevs4978