Where's Jamie Signing?

langsgirl

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i forgot.. shame on me.. we arent allowed to be upset by anything involving our favorites... only Stevens stuff, stevens ass, Stevens nose hair.

And if we dare be upset.. then we may not voice it.

:dance:

yeah i forgot.. shame on me..  we arent allowed to be upset by anything involving our favorites... only Stevens stuff, stevens ass, Stevens nose hair. 

And if we dare be upset.. then we may not voice it.

:dance:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly. Now we must stop this talk of "favorites" or I must kill you with a potato skin peeler.

Sorry, it's the rules.

I heard he will be in West Orange signing at the Shop Rite there.  He was supposed to be there yesterday (Friday), from 4-6.  Then today from 10-12pm.  Hope that helps.  Think he may have another signing at a Shop Rite coming up too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And to think I thought he was "signing" with a minor or European club. :doh1:

oh goody.. im so glad i got back to this thread at 12:12 F@$U

guess i missed it

If anyone hears about another one... could u let me know more than an hour before its over

was he really in the west orange one this weekend or was that just a mistake... same times so i figured the person jsut had it confused.

Its sorta sad.. doing signings at shoprite... usually they sing at cool places like car dealerships... if i tell my mom im going to shoprite to get his auto she will prob send me with a list of items to bring home.. i wouldnt have to worry about that at the car dealer.

Its sorta sad.. doing signings at shoprite... usually they sing at cool places like car dealerships... if i tell my mom im going to shoprite to get his auto she will prob send me with a list of items to bring home.. i wouldnt have to worry about that at the car dealer.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have him sign your groceries and your receipt. Maybe he can sign each egg. :D

EDIT: :rant:

Edited by sammyk

was he really in the west orange one this weekend or was that just a mistake... same times so i figured the person jsut had it confused.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lg, I think he might be doing a Shop-Rite "tour" of sorts.

Cause last week... again after the fact... I read at another site that he was the same day and times at another New Jersey location.

I think what's sad is that if the Devils message boards don't know he's going to be at these places, then how much traffic are they really getting out there? I'd hate to see him at some fold-out table all by himself for two hours when you and me and all of us could talk his ears off in that time.

Here's what is going on. He has signed on with a local food company to do signings at NJ ShopRites. I went to the movies with a friend last Saturday (not a hockey fan) and she asked who is this Devil player she saw doing signings at her local ShopRite (Hackensack, I think) on Friday afternoon/evening. But she couldn't remember the name. She thought the last name began with L, but swore the first name was Scott. I told her that wasn't possible with a last name beginning with L. She described him and I said it's probably Langenbrunner but I wasn't sure. Anyway, she said it wasn't well publicized because there was nobody there and he kept asking the guys from the company, "Isn't anybody else coming?". She said if he had still been there when she got done with her shopping she would have gone in and gotten an autograph for me (even though I don't do that) but he was gone.

Today we had lunch and she said she had seen an article about it in the local Hackensack paper and it was Langenbrunner. I didn't mention it before because I thought it was a one-shot deal and I wasn't sure about the player.