Lost

Nieuwy25

Ya.. that was a thought back in season 1 I had... I think lockes dad focused on it being Hell so much.. that it isnt hell or purgatory. If it is they blatantly gave it away by saying all people on plane were dead, etc.

And I dont think they would give it away like that - unless the show is ending this year.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The writers have been pretty emphatic it is not purgatory so I think this is the writers taking shots at the internet community. Well, maybe they're not taking a shot, more like good naturedly joking with the obsessed community. I am guessing the plane that was "found" was a fake that the Hanso foundation set up to fool the outside world.

I think this season has been pretty rocking. Good stuff most episodes. Pace has definitely quickened. Next weeks episode looks like it could be a real winner.

Yeah - the first thing I thought was that it was a fake. And when the Dad said he was in a car accident and woke up there I thought that was a set up to kidnap him.

If it was Hell or some afterlife then why/how do people die? but then again it looks like they don't with the couple and the one eyed guy :noclue: But then again everyone shot seems to die. and Eco died... :noclue:

I just want to know why the FAT guy is just as if not FATTER after eating fish and coconuts??

I there a McD's near by the only he knows about?? :noclue:

I think Kate has gotten thinner and more muscly - I noticed that and wondered if it was her choice (a good one) or if she thought she looked more castable that way :noclue: Sawyer should have bulked up the muscle -- that actor... it's such a neat opportunity -- Mr. Eco got fatter and less toned on the Island - that made me laugh

From that same page, I liked some of these tidbits from some radio appearance:

Damon and Carlton are busy guys this morning! They have made yet another radio appearance, this time on Drew and Mike! Lot's of nice information on this as well, plus those of you who wanted to see Carlton and Damon on the hot seat, here is your chance! Player link up here and some highlights below for spoiler purposes. One exciting bit of discussion, which is not a spoiler, is that LOST might be moved to a new timeslot next year! Yay!

These mysteries will be resolved by the end of the season:

* What was up with the guys in the arctic.

* Walt's ability to rejuvenate animals.

* The "magic box" idea

Some of the other highlights were:

* The island is very selective about who it heals based on the nature of the person.

* Carlton has a new nickname "Wheelbarrow Testicles." Personally, I think that should be the title of his Banjo solo ala Eddie Van Halen's "Eruption"

* Patchy's resurrection will be explained within the next couple of weeks.

* The smoke monster will not be explained until the end of the series.

* The long term story is made up of milestones, but they vary the arrival at those points by watching how the character development plays out.

* Locke's descent into a bumbling fool will be redeemed tonight.

* Lost will VERY LIKELY change its timeslot next year!

Edited by Devils731

ABC is expected to announce at their upfront that there will be 3 more shortened seasons (instead of airing part of the season in the fall and part in the spring, they're gonna air the whole season in the spring)...and they expect to conclude the show forever during the 2009-10 season.

ya thought it was good although I confused about the Jacob thing a little. And is Locke gonne die? If so thats unexpected..and I guess Charlie will be dead soon.

Charlie needs to die, he's becoming useless...just like Boone.

Locke dying, wow...but I doubt it...unless there are rumors he's leaving the show.

Yah, Jacob confused me too...is that Ben's father? Did they mention his name? BTW, he was played by the same guy who played Napoleon Dynamite's uncle.

Ya his dad was uncle rico.

His dads name said ROGER.. and he killed him so unless its some creepy spirit i dunno.

So Bens dad was the one in the VW with all the beer.

Also - why is Richard like 30 when he meets Ben who looks 12 and now Richard looks like 40 and Ben looks 50?

Edited by langsgirl