dont read...nothing good.

langsgirl

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn you Crasher.. it was a good few days that i was the last post i was wondering how long i could go and then announce in NLD thread that i ruined it...this thread that is... after i sufficient amount of time.. i think i oculd have gotten away with it.,

what the hell was sammy doing up not only at 4am but then worrying about this thread at the time ?? Not a healthy thing indeed !!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I work from 3-Midnight. Therefore I stay up a few hours after I get home. That time frame is the same as say 5-midnight if I worked normal hours. :P

what the hell was sammy doing up not only at 4am but then worrying about this thread at the time ?? Not a healthy thing indeed !!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I work from 3-Midnight. Therefore I stay up a few hours after I get home. That time frame is the same as say 5-midnight if I worked normal hours. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sounds like an alibi to me good sir !!! :whistling:

oh dude you missed the latest update on that... so I was telling the stalker story to everyone in my CIS class (turns out the prof has the same last name as my lil stalker girl... NOT related but now when I refer to her I will call her his cousin :evil:)... and a few people in the class knew her but this one girl in the class hadn't... so I sent her to my msg board and she read the stalker files and was like I HAVE TO MEET THIS GIRL... I'm like ok... and we've been talking on and off in class and emails and fun stuff (:pray: let this be the one who slays the local woman curse too :pray:) ... so on Tuesday I was starting work for the behind the Recaps.. and KICK WHAM... STALKER... I was like oh GREAT... no WAIT... grabbed my cell and while ignoring every mumbled word the stalker says I'm texting Lyssa (more irony there too :P) to get the hell over here and meet this looney.... she finally does... STALKER FREAKS OUT turns white and stops talking... then Lyssa that amazing woman she is :evil: after I introduced each other starts using all the stuff she said to me in the IM convos back at her.... you guys dating.. you friends... you just screwing each other :puke::puke::puke: ?? what's the deal ??? Stalker TOTALLY freezes out at this point which was PRICELESS mind you... this weird but funny convo goes on for like ten minutes till Lyssa wants a soda... she walks away... as she walks away stalker starts tracing the Devils logo on my jersey :ph34r: (I had NEVER felt so ill and skeeved in my life :P)... I get another message from Lyssa OH MY GOD !!!! which I sent back to her I TOLD YOU... so after I put down the phone stalker asks me about Lyssa.. and fitting this is the ONE time in my life i be honest with her "She's in my class and I'm trying to get with her, so don't go messing this up" :P... this was enough that when Lys DID get back the Stalker gives her this MASSIVE Evil look and walks away without saying bye or anything.... then about every 5-10 she would walk past to see if she left... this is when Lys got evil again (bless this woman !! :hail: ) and grabs my cell phone and starts calling her (I only have Stalker's number in there to know to AVOID it :P).... she doesn't pick up the phone after three tries.... we leave and I go and help her get her MS Acess project done

so all this stalker crap COULD be a blessing if I play this right !!!! :blink::evil: