AHH!! FINALS!!

Ally

:pray: Finalssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm soooo bored and tired of studying that I figured I'd bug you guys!!

Um yeah... This sucks. I have two finals on Monday: Physiology & Nutrition and Calc, plus an effin English paper due, and then on Wednesday I have a freaking Chem final!!!

Oh yeah. Check this out:

Today, we salute you, Mr. Finals Week Studier. While others leave their dorms to participate in an active social life, you cleverly stay in your lonely library cubical, doped up on Starbucks and Adderral right-clicking away messages. Who's at Reefer's with your sh!tty fake I.D.? Mike. Who is getting hammered at Gemini off 2$ Natty-Bo's? Chris. Who could possibly be getting Roofied at Timothy's by some Hopkins juice-head? Everyone and your mother. Defying the natural laws of biology, your body has ingested more caffeine in one 24-hour span than is produced in the Chilean coffee groves in 6 months.So crack open a Bud Light, O' Ravager of the Ritalin, because when life offers you something better to do on Saturday night, you're home studying for finals.

Woo, yeah! I'm home on a Saturday night!!! Wooooooooo!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm with ya. I did a 10-pager due Monday yesterday and 13 pages for a 25-pager due Wednesday. Still have another 10-pager to knock off for Monday and then finish the 25-pager Monday night/Tuesday.

Right now: headache.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm with ya. I did a 10-pager due Monday yesterday and 13 pages for a 25-pager due Wednesday. Still have another 10-pager to knock off for Monday and then finish the 25-pager Monday night/Tuesday.

Right now: headache.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WHOA!! ..At this moment, I am happy to be anything but an English major (and an Engineer)..

Edited by Ally

Um yeah... This sucks. I have two finals on Monday: Physiology & Nutrition and Calc, plus an effin English paper due, and then on Wednesday I have a freaking Chem final!!!

Oh yeah. Check this out:

Today, we salute you, Mr. Finals Week Studier. While others leave their dorms to participate in an active social life, you cleverly stay in your lonely library cubical, doped up on Starbucks and Adderral right-clicking away messages. Who's at Reefer's with your sh!tty fake I.D.? Mike. Who is getting hammered at Gemini off 2$ Natty-Bo's? Chris. Who could possibly be getting Roofied at Timothy's by some Hopkins juice-head? Everyone and your mother. Defying the natural laws of biology, your body has ingested more caffeine in one 24-hour span than is produced in the Chilean coffee groves in 6 months.So crack open a Bud Light, O' Ravager of the Ritalin, because when life offers you something better to do on Saturday night, you're home studying for finals.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How much time did you spend on this? ;)

It's really good. I don't know why I always laugh at those ads, but I do. And now I laughed at yours!

Oh yeah. Check this out:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How much time did you spend on this? ;)

It's really good. I don't know why I always laugh at those ads, but I do. And now I laughed at yours!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't write it silly!! :lol: Some kid in my class forwarded it to me. I wish I wrote it!! :P

Oh, OK.

While both of you were supposed to be studying?????!!!!

No, I'm just kidding.

Go get em Alllllllllllllllllllly!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guess what I'm supposed to be doing right now!!! ...Well it's not surfing NJDevs.com, but ooooooh well!! :whistling: I officially have 36 hours before my first final and before I must actually know... STUFF. Eh.

I wish there was a Hockey 101. I think I need more caffeine. I just ate the other half of my "pretty decent hoagie that wasn't quite good enough to be called a sub" and o yeah... Philly sucks!! Haha.

how bad can an operating systems final be ???

(prolly not worse then the MCP exams *cringe*)

just wondering.. then again I'm seeing this drunk do-do making the intro to office a tough class for the girls who don't know much about computers which IS absurd !!!

Eh I'll post my whole schedule. The more I repeat it/look at it, the more I stick to getting stuff done:

Monday: 10 page defense of Literature; done with second draft, one more revision left

Monday: 18 pages of journals due; 7 pages done

Tuesday: nada!

Wednesday: 25 pages comparing Hitchcock and Truffaut; my Hitchcock section is done, totalling 13 pages

Thursday: In class-final (roughly ten pages expected) on the value of Literature

Friday + Weekend: nada!

Monday: 5 pages on Fuguet's The Movies of My Life compared to "el boom"

Monday: 5 pages on Dr. Strangelove's perversion of reality - I'm doing this after the Fuguet paper because it's going to ROCK - save the best for last, right?

Tuesday: GET OUT OF DC, A.K.A. HELL ON EARTH, FOREVER!

Oh, and on New Year's Eve I'm going to Ireland! If I can just concentrate on getting my stuff over with, the three weeks after such will RULE - first Christmas, then two weeks in Ireland doing NOTHING! I've been taking classes since last August, as in 2003, without more than two weeks off at a time, so I am looking forward to doing nothing so badly it hurts!

Edited by mrsheeps

how bad can an operating systems final be ???

(prolly not worse then the MCP exams *cringe*)

just wondering..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's more or less the professor is evil. He's a smart guy and knows his stuff, but he does't teach very well. And the tests he makes up are just awful. The class average for the mid-term was around 45... and yes, that's out of 100.

Eh I'll post my whole schedule.  The more I repeat it/look at it, the more I stick to getting stuff done:

Monday: 10 page defense of Literature; done with second draft, one more revision left

Monday: 18 pages of journals due; 7 pages done

Tuesday: nada!

Wednesday: 25 pages comparing Hitchcock and Truffaut; my Hitchcock section is done, totalling 13 pages

Thursday: In class-final (roughly ten pages expected) on the value of Literature

Friday + Weekend: nada!

Monday: 5 pages on Fuguet's The Movies of My Life compared to "el boom"

Monday: 5 pages on Dr. Strangelove's perversion of reality - I'm doing this after the Fuguet paper because it's going to ROCK - save the best for last, right?

Tuesday: GET OUT OF DC, A.K.A. HELL ON EARTH, FOREVER!

Oh, and on New Year's Eve I'm going to Ireland!  If I can just concentrate on getting my stuff over with, the three weeks after such will RULE - first Christmas, then two weeks in Ireland doing NOTHING!  I've been taking classes since last August, as in 2003, without more than two weeks off at a time, so I am looking forward to doing nothing so badly it hurts!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:huh::huh::huh:

I'd rather have to memorize how the whole body works and about all those enzyme things and whatnot than do all of that!!! B ) Woooo yeahhhhhhh at this one moment in time I almost think being Pre-Med doesn't suck... YEAAAAAAAH! Wooooooo!

I'm almost done with all my required English classes and they're pretty easy at that because all we need to know how to do is write lab reports and stuff :D

I don't even have midterms for another month. :P

LOL, sorry, that wasn't nice. Good luck Ally, Sheeps and anyone else who has finals coming up!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:glare:

My roommates birthday is tomorrow and she's been so concentrated on studying that she kind of almost forgot. Her mom called to wish her an early Happy Birthday and she was like "What???/ O yeah... whateverrr"

Man, that sucks to be stuck in Philly for your birthday AND studying for finals!! I'll be stuck in Philly for my birthday too, but I'm making all of my jersey friends drive downnnnn! Wooooooo! I don't even kno w what I'm talking about! I got way off-topic!

:dance: Anywhoo Finals suck and caffeine is good even if I have too much caffeine and no sleep and it makes me act really weird... and umm Yeah!!!

i <3 enzymes!

:glare:

My roommates birthday is tomorrow and she's been so concentrated on studying that she kind of almost forgot. Her mom called to wish her an early Happy Birthday and she was like "What???/ O yeah... whateverrr"

Man, that sucks to be stuck in Philly for your birthday AND studying for finals!! I'll be stuck in Philly for my birthday too, but I'm making all of my jersey friends drive downnnnn! Wooooooo! I don't even kno w what I'm talking about! I got way off-topic!

:dance: Anywhoo Finals suck and caffeine is good even if I have too much caffeine and no sleep and it makes me act really weird... and umm Yeah!!!

i <3 enzymes!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Caffeine is known to do that to people. It's called becoming hyper. ;)

Too bad I don't know how to drive, I could come and see you! Nine months (I think) until I can get my permit!! Watch out!! :evil:

Edited by IAmCanadian27

I'd rather have to memorize how the whole body works and about all those enzyme things and whatnot than do all of that!!! B ) Woooo yeahhhhhhh at this one moment in time I almost think being Pre-Med doesn't suck... YEAAAAAAAH! Wooooooo!

I'm almost done with all my required English classes and they're pretty easy at that because all we need to know how to do is write lab reports and stuff :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I guess, being it's my last semester, I'm used to it by now. On a good day, I can write a page in 15 minutes. It's all about how you approach it. Keep in mind for a lot of those essays I already have what I want to argue in mind or even in a detailed outline, so the bulk of it is writing. I also tend to group essays together because as soon as I start writing a lot, I write pretty darn good, heh...

All I can say is, when I have a test, I freak!!! It's all a matter of preference and what you're used to, methinks. If I have a test, I do way more work than if I had had an essay.

I think I prefer.. neither a paper, nor a test. I prefer ummm nothing??????????????

I guess I do like tests a little more. At least if they're Chem exams or something, all I have to do is use an equation and calculate it. I don't mind those kinds of exams :)

Unfortunately, I just have a lot of stuff to memorize for my up-coming ones

College is fun when you don't have any class or exams. Um yeah. That happens a lot.

STOP!!!

You are making me remember why I'm glad I'm not in school anymore!!!

:evil::evil:

Just kidding, it was still a pretty good time. But Finals just isn't fun. There is no way to make it fun. The only consolation is that you probably won't remember most of this later. :P