Propose a song for the Devils Pregame

NJayDevil

You know the music/clip segment before they take the ice. While I love when they use Yanni, I feel I got a better song...

Pink Floyd - Time.

After all those clocks go off in the song, that's when the video should start with the music.

For those who know the song you know of the awesome drums in the background accompanied by a great (yet intense) bass line. Envision that playing throughout the arena with clips of the greatest Devils moments and the faces of the players all in snyc with the music with real cool lighting (not some cheap show, something that will catch the eye and get you focused and excited). And then once the song picks up 2:30 into the song that's when the Devils take the ice. If I were in charge of the pregame clip, I wouldn't use this for any old game. I would wait until big games or the playoffs to play it. When the arena is full.

Now don't get technical on me and say well it's impossible for them to come out that exact moment the song picks up, this is more of a fictional suggestion then anything else. It could be possible for them to come out around that exact moment if they were to set part of the bass and drums on a loop. But regardless, let's not worry about getting it down to a science. Let's just see what other great songs can pump us up before our team takes the ice....

screw that nothing says Devils intensity and grace like that Yanni song they play for playoff games... damn thing still gives me chills 10 years later... never mess with a good thing!!!

(this comment will not be shown, aired or sponsored by the DrudgeReport :D )

Du Hast for all our German fans.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would be thrilled out of my mind to hear any German music at games but not that song. Although I am a huge Rammstein fan that is one of the songs I really don't like too much by them. Not to further freak you people out I am going to choose a song from my favorite German band, Eisbrecher!

"Wilkommen im Nichts" - Eisbrecher :dance:

Really good song with some good crowd effects, I used it on my NHL playoff fights video from 2004. Pretty soon I will get that video online to share with all of ya!

*Sorry about the rant on German music it is just I can't stand when people just say du hast that du hast this when there are much better German bands and songs out there!

du hast that, du hast this  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's funny you say that, because my mom was in the land army in England, from 1940-44.

Her Mom's house was bombed, ( thank God she wasn't there at the time) and as a result joined the Land Army (it was kind of like a bunch of volunteeers)

Anyway, she used to help "round-up" the German pilots who were shot down in 1940-41, in the Battle of Britain.

We had enough Spitfires, but we didn't have enough pilots!!! Thanks to the Polish pilots and the Czech pilots, they helped our lads out.

If any of you folks want to see a film,( that means something) watch, "The battle of Britain"