Not sure if this was ever posted

LOTCB

hey LCB.. I have a full assortment of NES and Super NES games on an emulator if you want a copy.. it is most righteous fun AND you can use a game controller !! :clap:

hey LCB.. I have a full assortment of NES and Super NES games on an emulator if you want a copy.. it is most righteous fun AND you can use a game controller !! :clap:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice! I would definately be interested in that!! :D

Don depends on the game... if the game had a save feature then the emulator does... it's worth it for Castlevania and Super Punch Out alone :D

CRASHER: I was referring to that FFIIIj (at the moment) was never released for the NES or SNES, so you *HAVE* to have an emulator.

I also much prefer to play MegaMan with the emulator. I hate falling down holes and having to start 400 screens prior....

CRASHER: I was referring to that FFIIIj (at the moment) was never released for the NES or SNES, so you *HAVE* to have an emulator.

I also much prefer to play MegaMan with the emulator. I hate falling down holes and having to start 400 screens prior....

Ahhh .. gotcha... it's a shame I don't have Hardball III on an emulator that would kick total ass :D .... hey anyone find a nice sega genesis emulator??

Genecyst was pretty good, Crash, until for whatever reason it stopped running both NHL93 and 94.. and really, what use is an emulator without those two games.

I have those for PC that's ok :D

I wanted it for Hardball III and Techmo Super Bowl mostly :D

But yes the Genesis was useless unless it was a sports game!

Emulators rule. Keeps me from having to figure out how to keep an Atari 2600, 5200, 7800, Jaguar, Colecovision, Intellivision, Nintendo NES, SNES, N64, Sega Master System, Genesis, NEC TurboGrafx-16, etc., etc., all hooked up to my TV at the same time since my PC takes care of 'em all. :P

hey anyone find a nice sega genesis emulator??
Try this. :) Edited by Googer

That would be Maria Sharapova.  And she stays until NHL hockey resumes whenever that may be. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey what happened to Maria in the avatar? Looks more like Dano to me :P I just checked to see the last time you posted obviously! :evil:

Awesome Googer!!! :clap:

But ummm... where are the games ???

ROM sites are technically illegal so I'll just say Google is your friend. 'rom nation' makes a decent search term. Perhaps you're even feeling lucky with that. :P
(and to add to the hijack Maria has a far hotter cousin :P   :whistling: )
Ummm.... Not sure who you mean because AFAIK her cousin is somewhere around 9 or 10 years old. :blink: I'd certainly hope that's not who you mean. :rofl:

Awesome Googer!!! :clap:

But ummm... where are the games ???

ROM sites are technically illegal so I'll just say Google is your friend. 'rom nation' makes a decent search term. Perhaps you're even feeling lucky with that. :P
(and to add to the hijack Maria has a far hotter cousin :P   :whistling: )
Ummm.... Not sure who you mean because AFAIK her cousin is somewhere around 9 or 10 years old. :blink: I'd certainly hope that's not who you mean. :rofl:

:lol: All I wanted was a push in the right direction :D

No I meant this person who I IM'ed alot last year who seemed to be her cousin Allison, sent me a few pictures... SWEET JESUS!! :evil: (and yes she was 18 at least :P ... I don't like them that young thank you :blink: )