Happy Birhtday Diablo!!!

Nieda

Does Diablo even post here anymore though?

Sheesh RD -- it's only been like a little less than a month! Maybe (s)he posts from school and is on break or something... I suppose you want to trade Rafalski too and stuff? ;):P

SIDEBAR -- Man I've got a great memory! (Modest too :D ) It's Scott Stevens' brother's birthday today too (Mike Stevens) - You know I think it's sick I retain all this useless data! At least I had to go double check...and I also found out Mike Stevens scored on the pp for some team in Germany last Dec 12! or 11th i guess since the article was dated the 12th... Think we can get him on the Devils PP?

Wonder when Geoff was born...Feb?

I WANNA GO HOME! I'M TIRED!! And all that salt gave me heartburn! But the baby is all kicky and cute - nothing painful - just a lot of fan kicks - that means she's about to go on a killer growth spurt though :( - then she'll be relatively still for about 24-48 hours then I'll be tight as a drum and she'll start beating on me till I want to cry and then she's stretch everything out and be cute kicky baby again and then the growth cycle starts anew...only about 6 more weeks left before we meet! how exciting is that?????