US Weekly: Nick and Jessica no more

Weekes Head

Sorry but I could never get involved w/ a women ( no matter how blonde and plastic she is!!) who has a father that makes comments to  the rpess about how great his daughter's "rack " is...

Its just SICK!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know what you mean...he's got two hot daughters and comes across as that "I touch myself thinking about them" :uni: look to him doesn't he....especially after the comment...

hehehe bu-hymen...that's great! :boogie:

Sorry but I could never get involved w/ a women ( no matter how blonde and plastic she is!!) who has a father that makes comments to  the rpess about how great his daughter's "rack " is...

Its just SICK!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know what you mean...he's got two hot daughters and comes across as that "I touch myself thinking about them" :uni: look to him doesn't he....especially after the comment...

hehehe bu-hymen...that's great! :boogie:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yah and isn't her father a minister or something? :unsure:

Let's see how he compared to other fathers...Ozzy has grabbed his daughters boobs. Hulk Hogan likes to show off his daughter...but not too much...unless it's revenue generating. Steven Tyler has lunch with his daughter. Lohan's dad is in jail.

All things considered, I guess he isn't such a bad dad!

I've always wondered if the Simpson dad is in the moffia and makes people in the music industry offers they can't refuse. How else can you explain nobody liking Ashley Simpson and yet seeing her every time we turn our neck. Somebody is pushing this untalented child through the music industry with all of us kicking and screaming.

As for the divorce doesn't surprise anyone. I saw something on TV with both of them being interviewed with Jessica acting like her stupid self grabbing all the attention the camera could give her. You saw Nick or whatever his name is next to her with a pure hatred look in his eyes like "How did I end up married to this idiot!?!?!?

Edited by E-Devil

As for the divorce doesn't surprise anyone. I saw something on TV with both of them being interviewed with Jessica acting like her stupid self grabbing all the attention the camera could give her. You saw Nick or whatever his name is next to her with a pure hatred look in his eyes like "How did I end up married to this idiot!?!?!?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, regardless, I'm sure he doesn't regret it. It prolonged his career to be more than 5 minutes long with 98 Degrees, he ended up a reality superstar, close to an A list celebrity -- and he had a friggin' hot wife. Besides, you know now that he's single he'll be chasing gorgeous women away with a stick.

watch as he gets yelled at for wrestling again :P

but is ANYTHING more creepy then the wahy Vince oogles at the breasts he paid to have implanted in his daughter... CREEEPPPPPYYYYYYYYY