THE DEVILS ZONE

NYGDevils32

Yeah I agree.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey guys...as creator of the Banner I originally put the tail on the end of the Z but it did two things...one, broke into the word ZONE too much and made it look too much like a wierd letter and ONE so for a final logo i would have the tail on the Z if it was by itself...that or a pitchfork idea I have...second, the idea was way too ubiquitous...it is just too natural and common to see the horns with the tail...I was trying to stray from the same old NJ logo feeling...and actually the word mark I have for the Devils Zone really does show what I was going for and as a stand alone word mark turned out nicely...but just thought I'd post some reasons to my madness as it were...

I guess so, but it just bothers me that there is a tail free devil in this world. Someone has to make a stand or who knows what could be next. A tail free bunny? A hornless unicorn? A stickless hockey player!? Extremeless Table Tennis? Where does the madness end?

I guess so, but it just bothers me that there is a tail free devil in this world.  Someone has to make a stand or who knows what could be next.  A tail free bunny?  A hornless unicorn? A stickless hockey player!? Extremeless Table Tennis? Where does the madness end?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:rant: ITS AN OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Well listen guys...as a graphic designer I also understand the artistic way a piece should be put together without cluttering up the design or overkilling the message...:D regardless as I stated before I do have a word mark and a logo that stands by itself all of which have the tail on the Z anyway...I hope this suffices....sammyk :)

NYGDevils32, I'll have these for you in high quality before the days end..I have work tonight though so it will be later....

DevsZoneWordmark.png

DZLogo.png