My new Sig

UnderDogX

No problem guys....I get the picture that animated sigs aren't really needed so I hope that my new current one isn't too animated...the file size is a lot smaller too DevilMinder.... so disregard this thread now...

Crash...thanks for the compliment...Actually yeah I looked into copyright and what not and intellectual property only needs to have the © and what it is so technically yeah Cyber Image Graphic Design Studios and the logo are my intellectual property! :D

Edited by UnderDogX

It's nice, but animated signatures/avatars bother me...makes it hard to focus on the post itself when something's flashing all over the place. 'tis why I couldn't have the Butt Buddies avatar for very long.

EDIT: Smilies are different though, they're tiny :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is exactly why I have sigs turned off. Nothing bothers me more on a message board than GIGANTIC and/or animated sigs and avatars.

I like your sig...now as for the Bled$oe part...I dont expect that to la$t much longer!!  :lol:  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

he's gonna win a Super Bowl here just to piss you off buddy :lol:

Hail the Church of Bledsoe !! B )