Can we gloat yet???!!!!!

hattrick

BUT.....in reality.....we have it. i dont know where all you guys are comin from, but i have the faith and confidence in our team to get that one win. therefore we can gloat all we want for now. stop it with all your fake supersticions and stuff, you know damn well that we are taking this series.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BUT.....in reality.....we have it. i dont know where all you guys are comin from, but i have the faith and confidence in our team to get that one win. therefore we can gloat all we want for now. stop it with all your fake supersticions and stuff, you know damn well that we are taking this series.

:yay::rock: TTAP :w00t::beerbang:

:cheers:

:gd:

Edited by hattrick

Are you guys gloating yet?

I sure am! That game was frickin awesome. If you want a laugh, go over to bb.newyorkrangers.com for some whiners. Check today's game thread - I put a quiet but poignet post on page 3. [Edit - page 2]

This Ranger team was awful. I cannot believe that they almost had the division title.

More gloating:

Elias: 11 points

Betts: only Ranger with 2 points

15 in a row!

Sweep!

Edited by Schenley

There should be NO gloating from this series. We beat an AHL caliber team. The next round will not be this easy. Hopefully the other series all go 7 games and we can get Whitey back close to 100%

Maybe so but that 'AHL caliber' team (your words not mine) is the hated Rangers and everyone in this area personally knows Ranger fans, whether as family, friends or neighbors. It feels damn good to rub this one in their faces especially after hearing "can't beat us in the playoffs" garbage for so long.

There should be NO gloating from this series. We beat an AHL caliber team. The next round will not be this easy. Hopefully the other series all go 7 games and we can get Whitey back close to 100%

Are you kidding? This is the Rangers!! We beat the Rangers!!! WE SWEPT THE RANGERS!! Damn straight I'm gonna gloat!

I'm gonna shove this down the throat of ever stupid Rags fan that had to point out to me all season that their team was in First Place and my team was fighting for a playoff spot.

I kept my mouth shut then. Now it's my turn.

Karma's a bitch.

Are you kidding me? You've had about a decade to gloat. They are such an insignificant team in the scheme of things that I don't even consider them in the same league.

Geography aside, I consider the Flyers our chief rival at least they are competitive.

While I agree with you that the team may be insignificant....the fans are annoying as crap!

The slightest little accomplishment and they rub it in your face for years.

They been holding it over our heads forever that well "hey, you never beat us in the playoffs"

Well guess what...we just swept you out!

I'm gonna gloat for a while until the second round starts...then it's time to move on.

I won't take away from your personal glory, but you just need to remind them that they have along way to go to catch up with us. Geez, we've won the Cup not once, not twice but three times since their fluke in '94.

Thats all you have to say to them.

Are you guys gloating yet?

I sure am! That game was frickin awesome. If you want a laugh, go over to bb.newyorkrangers.com for some whiners. Check today's game thread - I put a quiet but poignet post on page 3.

This Ranger team was awful. I cannot believe that they almost had the division title.

More gloating:

Elias: 11 points

Betts: only Ranger with 2 points

15 in a row!

Sweep!

GLOAT :cheers: GLOAT GLOAT GLOAT GLOAT GLOAT!!!

Edited by hattrick

I won't take away from your personal glory, but you just need to remind them that they have along way to go to catch up with us. Geez, we've won the Cup not once, not twice but three times since their fluke in '94.

Thats all you have to say to them.

You don't deal with too many rangers fans do you?

All I heard this year was "This is our year, Baby. You guys may have won the cup in the past, but now we got Jagr and Lundquist, we're #1 and you guys are barely in the playoffs"

For months.

They're a very hard headed lot. They still yell "Matteau" That's like what 12 years old?

Like I said..I'll gloat for now. Then once the second round starts...gloating's over.

I made a mistake early in the season - after the Rangers got off to such a good start. I said it wouldn't last, and the Rangers would be in last place by New Year's. The Ranger fans kept shoving that in my face, as they continued to be in first place throughout the season.

Now, it's definitely gloat time! They didn't even finish in first place.

HAH!

Lundqvist has never beaten the Devils in the playoffs! Hell, he hasn't even won a game in the playoffs! Ever!

Heavy is the head that wears the crown. Perhaps the "king" title was too much pressure for him. I mean if you're king as a rookie, what do you aspire to? :giggle:

Edited by LizDevil30

I hate trash talk and usually dont GLOAT but tonight when my B-I-L came by for dinner I proudly wore my Devils jersey and pretty much shoved it in his face all night - that was for him being a typical bandwagoneer Rags fan who crawled out of the woodwork this year to tell me how great his team was and how they were going all the way and how we had not adjusted to the new NHL and were being left behind w/o Stevens and Neids while he hardly remembered that his team played the last 9 years.

Oh yeah can you say

OWNED !

You don't deal with too many rangers fans do you?

All I heard this year was "This is our year, Baby. You guys may have won the cup in the past, but now we got Jagr and Lundquist, we're #1 and you guys are barely in the playoffs"

For months.

They're a very hard headed lot. They still yell "Matteau" That's like what 12 years old?

Like I said..I'll gloat for now. Then once the second round starts...gloating's over.

I do and most are knowledgable and they can't say anything.

The hard heads just need to be put in their place with constant reminders of their numerous failures:

-1994? Wow, Do you still listen to "Ace of Base" as well?

-How did you guys makeout with that Theory Fleury experiment?

-That Marc Savard trade was a brilliant one.

-Yeah, Lindros will bring you to the Finals

-Yeah Valerie Kamensky will bring you to the Finals

-Whats Glen Sathers team record in New York?

-Yeah, Gretzky will bring you to the Finals.

-Yeah, Bringing Messier back will bring to the Finals

-Yeah, the Czechmates will bring you to the finals.

-Yeah that Pavel Brendl was a great draft pick.

-Yeah Manny Malhotra was a great draft pick.

-When Brian Leetch retires are you worried they might accidentally put up a banner with -2.