Carolina @ Devils Game 3 7PM ET, OLN/TSN, WFAN

Devilish34

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: We need a pinball wizard to help with all these bounces.

It is unfortunate, the Canes seem to be blessed with flukes, but we HAVE to overcome it, we need to work hard and skate, and keep hitting, if we work hard, we WILL be rewarded, flukes only last so long, eventually, we'll get the bounces and ricochets.

The Devils no longer have the awesome pk they once did so they must stay out of the box. I'm quickly losing faith. That 1st goal Marty let by stunk. The second was a great shot and the last one bounce :puke:

i was just going to post how we are still showing support.. still believing in them when we are down...

dont give up on this team...

i hope every bandwagon fan (including any of the media) has just jumped off...

we are still in this...

We just cant get a complete all around well played game from the entire team. Langenbrunner's penalty was just stupid undisciplined and utterly pointless. Gotta kill off whats left of it and hten come on strong or the season will be slip sliding away fast.

Hey I love this team regardless of the outcome of the series. I'm just not sure they can beat this team. LETS GO DEVILS!

In other news the mighty Ottawa offense is being stifled by the Sabres, 1-0 in the 3rd. Not that the Sabres have broken it wide open either.

Guest caneshockey

do you guys think carolina has a chance at the cup if they win the series? the devils r my second favorite team so it is a win win situation for me

Worst PP I've seen these playoffs. We are playing SOOOOOOO DUMB!!! Just BLEW a huge opportunity. Passing this periods is extremely sloppy. Only chance is to pepper Ward and crash the net. We need an ugly goal. Get the 4th line back out there.

GO DEVILS!!

i also think that laviolette and his coaching staff have really been hitting the tapes. No doubt their strategy is spot on for killing the devils breakout and passing. I cant remember another game since the beginning of the 15 game streak where the devils had sent so many passes behind their intended player.

Secondly, Carolina seems to have keyed on the fact that we have no defenseman at the rear that can launch one towards the net. Most of those range shots the devils throw are too slow and blocked too easily. Seems like they are just tying up the forwards in front, and allowing the points to shoot because they are more easily blocked.

damn lou, you're getting outcoached.. need burns behind the bench again..