hahaha..ohh myspace

LA03

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I got the URL wrong, sue me. That wasn't the point! :P

Actually it's eaxctly the point... if it's not been whored to the point that you know the URL by heart, then it's not been promoted properly, thusly... it's not been whored at all :)

Heh, nah, it's just me. I'm awake at an ungodly hour (for me) on what is supposed to be my day off. That and I've never really went to your site regularly to remember it.

Oh and it WAS NOT the point of my original post.

Heh, nah, it's just me. I'm awake at an ungodly hour (for me) on what is supposed to be my day off. That and I've never really went to your site regularly to remember it.

Oh and it WAS NOT the point of my original post.

I was wondering why you were posting so early anyway....

then again I'm getting $50 an hour to annoy you back :evil:

one man's point is another's mindless tangent B )

Is it really SO hard?

Sammy just suck it up and add friends to yourspace You really could have endless amounts of fun... until you add all the friends you want... and get sick of changing your profile look and making slide shows and stuff... I'm into slide shows at the moment I* have a cute Stevens one up... now I have to make a Favorite Movies one!

• 1 month later...

Hook me up with the info for anyones NJ Devs Groups on myspace, I have a myspace account as well, although I don't go on it very often, but I try to. Anyway here is my page on myspace if anyone is interested, it needs to be updated, but I'll get around to it sometime soon lol

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseactio...=20050602193235

Another thread that's subject to spontaneous resurrection. Sweet.

I recently bit the bullet and changed my profile to "private" so that only my accepted friends can see it. Given that former students of mine started to locate me on Facebook, I figure it was only a matter of time before they came across my MyStalk account. And there's nothing particularly embarrassing on it, but I guess it's better to be safe than sorry.

Another thread that's subject to spontaneous resurrection. Sweet.

I recently bit the bullet and changed my profile to "private" so that only my accepted friends can see it. Given that former students of mine started to locate me on Facebook, I figure it was only a matter of time before they came across my MyStalk account. And there's nothing particularly embarrassing on it, but I guess it's better to be safe than sorry.

Yup well considering I haven't been on this page in months all threads are new to me lol. I hear you there in your situation better off leaving it private. I will say though some weird people do friends request me on there and all I am thinking is who the hell are you and why are you requesting me lol....

But that's half the fun! :P

In all seriousness, though, I actually have met people through the site, some of whom are very good friends of mine now. That's why I'm not happy about having to turn my profile to private... cuts down on the opportunities to actually use MyStalk somewhat usefully. B )

True, I actually got in touch with an old friend from High School whom I hadn't spoken with since I graduated 8 yrs ago, and now we keep in touch even though she is out of state.

Eah -- a lot of morons do "female, 35+, NJ searches and send irritating be my friend emails. They dot know who I am or if I'm in NJ or not so I really don't care. And I freak myself out about everything!

But students looking me up -- oh yeah -- I'd do that. And if I was a student and liked my teacher -- I'd ask to be your friend... I have boundry issues I think. Obviously not so bad as to think I can walk up to Scott Stevens and treat him like my buddy -- but I might make a rude wisecrack to someone like Pandolfo, you know? Like Buccigross's columns - how he has fake private jokes that more than likely make no sense to the player he's refering to. SOMEONE stopped me from speaking to Mike Stevens inappropriately :giggle: This man I have NO INKLING what he's like yet probably would have razzed him about the hair... and then wondered why he thought I was some kind of a$$hole :blush: Boundry issues... taking social liberties that are completely unearned :( sad... pathetic... that'd be me... :saddevil:

Gomez -- who has boundry issues of his own obviously apparently got huffy when a fan called him Gomer even... but he thinks it's OK to snap bra straps and such if a fan has a picture taken with him :noclue:

:unsure: I just went on a tangant...hmmm..

Myspace gets dull fast doesn't it? it's good to track friends who are in bands basically - you findout when they're in town or playing out or whatever and you can see them or call or whatever. And it's fun to set up andpay with like an art project i guess.