hahaha..ohh myspace

LA03

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 bucks says that she doesn't wear any. :P

Its Canadian dollars so that would be what, about 1 dollar american? lol :P

She set the standard then. I wonder if Carrie Underwood has followed in her footsteps.

We know that Katharine McPhee did not subscribe to this so maybe that's why she lost! The world would have voted for her if they just figured otherwise but she went ahead and showed us the facts. I mean c'mon, who would vote for a 30 year old graytop instead of the semi-hotness that is McPhee? :P

She set the standard then. I wonder if Carrie Underwood has followed in her footsteps.

We know that Katharine McPhee did not subscribe to this so maybe that's why she lost! The world would have voted for her if they just figured otherwise but she went ahead and showed us the facts. I mean c'mon, who would vote for a 30 year old graytop instead of the semi-hotness that is McPhee? :P

not me!

I remember the outfit the hotty wore that she had to tape the girls to keep 'em in. that was hawt. :clap:

That Hicks guy is so lame..not saying that Carrie Underwood is all that cool though...ooo what about Ruben Studdard, now theres a winner. Last time i saw him he was on EXTRA going through weight loss bootcamp and last i heard he gave up in a few weeks...

I need sleep

What about that one other chick? The female version of Chris Tucker? I don't think she's even heard from herself!

Carrie Underwood will probably be more successful than Ruben and Lady Tucker combined. She has her country niche.

So my boyfriend has finally given into the Borg Collective and got himself a myspace page. Urgh, he doesn't even have a cell phone. The incessant whining of his high school best friend (who cyber stalks all the people he hated from school, he's 26 for pete's sake!) finally got too much for him.

haha that'd be cool

make a heather one and it should be all about her undyeing love for sammy...hilarious

for a while, i was getting liek a million messages / comments / friend requests a day...it's down to a slow trickle and this makes me sad and bored

when i'm not working all that is annoying because i don't wanna be on forever but when i'm working it's like SOMEBODY TALK TO ME!!!! :evilcry:

for a while, i was getting liek a million messages / comments / friend requests a day...it's down to a slow trickle and this makes me sad and bored

when i'm not working all that is annoying because i don't wanna be on forever but when i'm working it's like SOMEBODY TALK TO ME!!!! :evilcry:

Well just to turn a thread sideways here, you guys coming to play hockey on Saturday ??

I'd rather get one email a week from just friends then all the idiot spamming you get on there :P

Well just to turn a thread sideways here, you guys coming to play hockey on Saturday ??

I'd rather get one email a week from just friends then all the idiot spamming you get on there :P

very true, aw saturday? we can't, race track baby!

:unsure: So, when people spam the idiots, do they get ALL the idiots or are you just on a select list? :noclue::whistling:

:unsure: So, when people spam the idiots, do they get ALL the idiots or are you just on a select list? :noclue::whistling:

I'm sure the spam is well planned and thought out :D

you know... he's right....

I SHOULD have a www.ms-iconsulting.net in my sig file ;)

though if he could ever spell the website right that would be a wonder....

c-r-a-s-h-e-r-l-i-n-e.net

I dunno... maybe with the shoty version recaps I've been pumping out here I should bring the timely old homepage back :evil:

It's been a thought in my head all summer so far.....

also depends on my school schedule.......

(or in the fact that people might actually read it still :P)