hahaha..ohh myspace

LA03

I know i feel like such a clutz! I never fall or get hurt ever, so i think i'm good for awhile! There is bigger news, Victoria Beckham is staying at the hotel like 4 blocks away from my place, i'm sure she saw and laughed her as$ off, o well at least i don't look anorexic..lol

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mother told me some awful news. The woman down the street from us -- she was a milf in her day - we all sort of hero worshipped her. Well of all the weird things she fell down her stairs and cracked her skull. She was in her mis 50s and in good health -- just stayed up to watch the boob tube. She was brain dead. What's strange is when stuff like this touches your life you dont think - oh how tragic and other trite thoughts you think reading Darwin awards or something... you think it's just not possible -- it's just inexplicable... I feel so sorry for her husband - he buzzed her on the intercom at 4am thinking she fell asleep in front of the tube... I can't imagine how he feels.

So sad... I hate sharing stuff like that but I kept thinking I should learn from it -- or that someone I knew should learn from it... I dont know how else to explain freak accidents. Anyhow -- so - I guess maybe I should share so we can lean forward if we feel ourselves slipping or -- or whatever - just be aware we can kill ourselves so easily :(

Edited by Pepperkorn

lmao David says, "did you at least get a pic of her knickers luv?"

She's making her jeans here, well not her but there is some kind of jean factory here, the one that makes Silver jeans...

looks like someone is getting myspace addicted :lol:

It's really fun getting friends I must say! I just found Wallace and Gromit.

I can't find any of my highschool friends so much though yet :( and my sister th blogger won't join up... what gives with that? She wont come here either though so... :noclue:

lmao David says, "did you at least get a pic of her knickers luv?"

She's making her jeans here, well not her but there is some kind of jean factory here, the one that makes Silver jeans...

"She was so covered in that filth I wasn't sure if she was wearing any knickers to be honest...I should have gotten the pic for Page 3!"

Jeans eh? Using Canadian child labor? :evil:

Where do jeans come from? Why they come from the jean factory of course!

EDIT: :rant:

Edited by sammyk

"She was so covered in that filth I wasn't sure if she was wearing any knickers to be honest...I should have gotten the pic for Page 3!"

Jeans eh? Using Canadian child labor? :evil:

Where do jeans come from? Why they come from the jean factory of course!

Well yeaaaaa where else would jeans come from? dahhhhhhhhhh lol :P

factory in which jeans are produced..lol

lmao I WAS wearing some! I swear, it would be pretty trashy if i wore a dress with no underwear during the day.

Shouls I say thong before sammy does? :unsure: sammy isn't that rude though is he?

lol NO not sammy....no thong sorry, well actually i will say yes..just to keep him happy :P jk

Notice annabelle completely glossed over the "no knickers" part of Sammy's post... :D

Now now, I didn't quite say that...it was what Mrs. Beckham was saying and it was just something she couldn't tell through the mud!

lmao I WAS wearing some! I swear, it would be pretty trashy if i wore a dress with no underwear during the day.

Ah, but at night it's OK eh? :uni:

Shouls I say thong before sammy does? :unsure: sammy isn't that rude though is he?

Ya know, I was trying to be good and y'all try and get me in trouble anyways. <_<

lol NO not sammy....no thong sorry, well actually i will say yes..just to keep him happy :P jk

It's not about keeping me happy! I didn't even bring it up! If ya wanna show yer knickers/thongs/panties, show 'em but not for me! :P

Good god she always looks like she has a pole stuck right up her as$ I guess that is how you look when you hav not eaten in a decade though..that and your husband bangs all your nannies, persoanl assistants...anything that walks pretty much!

I picked that grumpy picture on purpose. There is a half naked man behind her so she can't be all that upset, can she?

C'mon Anna, she's not THAT skinny. She's thin yes but not ultrathin like say Lohan/Richie/Barton are.

She doesn't look that thin in that picture, bu that is an old picture, she is MUCh skinnier now....sick looking

ughh that is not even attractive, she looks as if she would break during..uhhh the process..lmao

I used to wonder if women would break if they were that thin. :P Then I had the chance to find out. She made it out in one piece, nothing broken, just my heart...not really! :evil:

You're right though, it's not attractive! Need some meat on them bones! She used to look great though.

NOT! Did all those women burn their bras in vain back in the day??

YOU MUST GO WITHOUT UNDIES FOR ALL WOMAN KIND!! :ph34r:;):o

...(Warning, it's a pic of a chick wearing a very short dress!)

and with a flowery pink looking thing near the top of the dress. :uni:

NOT! Did all those women burn their bras in vain back in the day??

YOU MUST GO WITHOUT UNDIES FOR ALL WOMAN KIND!! :ph34r:;):o

and with a flowery pink looking thing near the top of the dress. :uni:

LOL!