NJDevs Fantasy Football Chat

CRASHER

Jake Plummer on the block... will listen to all offers... Looking for an RB or WR.

cant touch list: Palmer, Bouldin, Heath Miller, Willie Parker

Would require a solid #1 rb coming back: Ronnie Brown.

Edited by aylbert

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not 100% true

ONLY players from Miami and Pittsburgh are locked in as of kickoff tomorrow

if you start Culpepper, Willie Parker, etc they are locked for the week

but feel free to bench Julius Jones till the cows kick off on Sunday :P

don't tell me we need to find ANOTHER proxy player :rant:

someone PM him and tell him cause I am still at work.....

not 100% true

ONLY players from Miami and Pittsburgh are locked in as of kickoff tomorrow

if you start Culpepper, Willie Parker, etc they are locked for the week

but feel free to bench Julius Jones till the cows kick off on Sunday :P

don't tell me we need to find ANOTHER proxy player :rant:

someone PM him and tell him cause I am still at work.....

I've PM'ed him a couple of times about a possible trade...but in the PM did mention the fact that he's yet to name starters...he's been on the board a few times but I've gotten no response...

And aren't you the one who has JJ ??? :D

I've PM'ed him a couple of times about a possible trade...but in the PM did mention the fact that he's yet to name starters...he's been on the board a few times but I've gotten no response...

And aren't you the one who has JJ ??? :D

Well feel free to remind him that he gets a loss for a blank team on Sunday and one pissed off commissoner if he doesn't get to it :P

(I will not be allowing people back in next year who finked us this year!)

and no I'm the one who traded him for the best Tight End in Football... that's Laflamme's problem B )

Looks like I CAN :evil:

but then the question is... SHOULD I...

I dunno I mean the obvious ones I should do...

but he doesn't draft half his team and now he gets his players put in for him.... what the hell is the point ??? :doh1:

that and (although not likely to happen) I'd hate for whoever he plays to lose to a team that he didn't even set up....

Replace him. Whatever you do, be uniformed in your descision. Either control everyones roster (when they are empty or playing IR's) or leave them be. Dont want bias's to get in the way, etc

Alright... here's my idea....

since I don't think we can kick him out once the drafts are finalized :rant:

he too is on the "not allowed back next year" list

and I will help pick out his roster, when I'm at my main accountant customers in Union... so I can pick out the team with them so it's not just me running the team... since I don't want this solo responsibility either

of course if he changes his freaking team in time none of this matters!

WOW....talk about THE luckiest SOB of the week...that award would go directly to Aylbert :D .....oh well..there's always next week I guess :) eh....here's hoping for miracles :)

Sorry for the rude awakening... but my team is simply ravishing.

Brown was set to become a workhorse and pick up the goal lines (no Ricky Williams)... the same with Parker (no Bettis or Staley).

Miller should have been out at the 2.... but he still would have scored 95 yrds + that game. And I have no doubt that Parker could slam it in in with a full 4 downs over a short 2 yards.

Welcome to fantasy football, do you want more?

OH i still believe I have a chance....especially once Bledsoe gets up there and lights it up :D ....seriously I know it's a slim one but not too bad....I'm ready for it.....and come on Aylbert some of that was luck and I do mean especially the Miller catch....that's the longest TE reception since Namath through one back in what '76?? :) that's luck....You made good picks with the two RB's so I'll give you that but to have all 3 perform like that is a bit lucky but that's the way it goes...I'm just waiting till Sunday :D

OH i still believe I have a chance....especially once Bledsoe gets up there and lights it up :D ....seriously I know it's a slim one but not too bad....I'm ready for it.....and come on Aylbert some of that was luck and I do mean especially the Miller catch....that's the longest TE reception since Namath through one back in what '76?? :) that's luck....You made good picks with the two RB's so I'll give you that but to have all 3 perform like that is a bit lucky but that's the way it goes...I'm just waiting till Sunday :D

Its never luck when it benefits you, its only luck if the other guy pulls off something big. I expect big things from the SD this year.

Taunts are all good fun, I wish you the best of luck this weekend and the season. I just hope you dont mind not winning the top dog trophy.

Taunts are all good fun, I wish you the best of luck this weekend and the season. I just hope you dont mind not winning the top dog trophy.

I dunno I always consider it luck when it helps me... and typical when it backfires :P

and he gave up the championship when he drafted in the first round :lol:

as an update... DD 530 PMed me and asked me to set his roster, but looking at his roster it's VERY bad right now... dude needs some help... hope he can sign in soon and dump some of those NA players he has

Here's why I hate multiple FF leagues:

1) I don't even REMEMBER signing Doug Gabriel to my squad in this league.

2) I am in the process of un-benching Ward, get him into my league team, but forget to play him in the money league, and it looks like losing Ward's production might just kill me there.

3) Having to keep track of three different rosters, all with conflicting interests, is such a pain. I was hoping I'd at least have rosters that were close, but I guess not. :P

4) Facing TWO returning champs in one week.

That being said, and the fact that every touchdown Gates gets is a TD for me as well... :evil: and I think that I'm actually in my matchup still.

Edited by Hi, I'm VALUE!

Who do you pick to win?League Votes: 3/12

Bled$oe for MVP (0-0-0)

Voted for Bled$oe for MVP

* Wolf Pack

* Dynamo Nation

* Sworn Defenders

VALUE! = GG (0-0-0)

.... err... well thanks guys :lol:

as for the 3 leagues... suck it up Brian !!!!! :evil:

and one more thing for U-Dog... 85 degrees and thunderstorms in Jacksonville... you may wanna rethink that Bledsoe for QB decision!!

Oh I'll admit luck when it happens to me...if I even get a point total even close to yours in this match up it will be great luck :D

I'm just hoping some of my guys pull off big games :D

I'll admit that my strategy wasn't so great this year...I tried too often to have a well rounded team as opposed to one or two really really big "pop" guys to get points and I'm sure that's where my downfall would be....if I could start all of my WR's though I'd take them over anyone elses WR's :P.....

And I don't mind losing, it's all fun and learning for me this season..........I would prefer not to be dead last though :)

Oh I'll admit luck when it happens to me...if I even get a point total even close to yours in this match up it will be great luck :D

I'm just hoping some of my guys pull off big games :D

I'll admit that my strategy wasn't so great this year...I tried too often to have a well rounded team as opposed to one or two really really big "pop" guys to get points and I'm sure that's where my downfall would be....if I could start all of my WR's though I'd take them over anyone elses WR's :P.....

And I don't mind losing, it's all fun and learning for me this season..........I would prefer not to be dead last though :)

I think I drafted a well rounded team... that was my aim in the draft. I think the only problem with your strategy is you targetted guys... i targetted position throughout the draft... so when my spot came up that I penciled in an elite TE, if my TE was taken, I look for a comparable one, if not I move on.... as was the case with Gates. I think Bledsoe stats ranks in the second/third tier of qb's. if someone else grabs him before that, you should just shrug it off and pick another one.

Gambles are for rounds 10+. You shouldnt use a 1st or 2nd pick on a he could have a big season; or he could suck.... like you did with Bledsoe. I think i took a risky 1st round pick, 10th overall in Brown. Worst case, I think he'll get 1000+ yrds rush, 200 rec, 5 tds... Best case, considerablly better.