NJDevs Fantasy Football Chat

CRASHER

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. Die Frank gore Die. :D

Have I mentioned how much I love seeing the team you love cause so much suffering ??

how about a free cheese fries for each Frank GORE GORE GORE!!! Touchdown ??? :evil:

My team SUCKS!!!! :lol::lol:

I am looking for a top notch WR....Larry Johnson is being made available....any interest PM me here or send me an offer....

I am only interested in making 1 for 1 deals or 2 for 2 deals etc...do not want 2 decent players for LJ...

Im not giving up on my real one just yet :P

BTW...JP threw 0 INT's....granted he did not ring up big numbers...but 15-23 isn't too bad...how was Drew??? :o

But he has the almghty Meee-O and Parcells who can turn the lamest of interceptions into 100 yard touchdowns!!! I hate so much else to hate on this team now I am turning into you after week one !! :blink:

He wasn't standing in the end zone like the butt end of a Mencia joke begging rhe Patriots to get the game winning safety from him!!! :P... I just never got the feel that the Cowboys or Bills really looked... like cohesive

How much are you gonna hate life if the Jets stomp a mudhole on the Pats this weekend ?? :lol:

But he has the almghty Meee-O and Parcells who can turn the lamest of interceptions into 100 yard touchdowns!!! I hate so much else to hate on this team now I am turning into you after week one !! :blink:

He wasn't standing in the end zone like the butt end of a Mencia joke begging rhe Patriots to get the game winning safety from him!!! :P... I just never got the feel that the Cowboys or Bills really looked... like cohesive

How much are you gonna hate life if the Jets stomp a mudhole on the Pats this weekend ?? :lol:

If you are turning into me after Week 1 I feel very sorry for you...welcome to the magical misery world of being a Buffalo sports fan CRASHER, we welcome you with open arms! :lol:

I almost expected the saftey....my uncle and nephew who I watched the game with (who are both Cowboys fans BTW) both said to me "how could the Bills lose that game like that?"...how can you lose to the Pats when Brady only has 3 yards passing after the 1st half?" I said two world "It's Buffalo" :lol:

Let's get the LJ deal talk going...I'm ready to wheel and deal!

If you are turning into me after Week 1 I feel very sorry for you...welcome to the magical misery world of being a Buffalo sports fan CRASHER, we welcome you with open arms! :lol:

I almost expected the saftey....my uncle and nephew who I watched the game with (who are both Cowboys fans BTW) both said to me "how could the Bills lose that game like that?"...how can you lose to the Pats when Brady only has 3 yards passing after the 1st half?" I said two world "It's Buffalo" :lol:

Let's get the LJ deal talk going...I'm ready to wheel and deal!

Well my disgust for them piled up the minute meee-o signed in Dallas :P

When are you guys gonna come up to watch football in Roselle park anyway ???

Did they notice that New England damn near ran for 200 on them??? (Makes me glad I got Maroney!!)

Soeaking of.... best I can offer ya is Lamont Jordan and a WR of choice for him B )

Scores (and players left)

E-L-I 84.84 (0)

Tony Romo for MVP!! 103.80 (1)

Team We'reGunna Lose 73.24 (0)

VALUE! = GG 82.10 (1)

Lo$man'$ Lo$er$ 97.32 (Final)

Wolf Pack 103.58

MantaRavens 87.50 (1)

The Crasherbeaters 50.30 (1)

Dynamo Nation 94.60 (0)

Devil Dogs 120.88 (1)

Sworn Defenders 88.88 (2)

Catch 22 82.74 (1)

Only one game sorta up for grabs tonight (not really with it as Jax D vs Willie Parker and Heath Miller)

hey props to U-Dog for the Bledsoe lead 120-point assault this week!!! :clap:

ah Thank you thank you!! I was soo hoping my choosing Coles over Rod Smith would pan out! funny though is both my WR had me doubting until late in the game....solid numbers but they both broke through with 30+ yd TD receptions...I was hoping for more out of Tatum though...

hey U-Dog... enjoy that feeling of being able to "take a knee" as we called it (when you're up SO BIG after Sunday you turn and bench the active player or players you got left just to be extra safe) it's a nice feeling and with Dallas' bye next week you won't get that again :lol:

Not to mention the Terry Glenn pick may be your top sleeper guy!! Funny how that all works out!!

I think the Crasherbeaters saw they had to contend with Mantaray Lewis and the MantaRavens defense this week and just went AWOL. He would have been crushed regardless.

Anywho, its an unfair burden on the Commish to take the helm of ghost team.

First off, the team should be locked, no adds/drops/trades.

Second all the other managers should vote each week to the CB's starting line-up (excluding the coaching opponent that week). This way no has the right to complain later about who started, which week, blah, blah.

The responsiblyl/burden should not Fall on the Commish.

but he will fumble twice and you shall still lose sir!!! :hah:

He better, because Fred Taylor will have three himself and so will Matt Jones.

I'm fair with that

but I am also open to the idea if people want to make VALID trades for players on his roster the other players in the league should not be denied that priviledge too....I'm willing to accept that responsibility myself

hell it's time to look at his team and maybe start the pillage offers :evil:

We had this happen last year in Brian's other league... one dude drafted Larry Johnson WAY early "cause he's gram-ma-ma" and NEVER played him and locked him on the bench all year which was just absurd and pissed me off!!!

First and foremost I'm almost certain to lose next week :D ......a few of my picks (all 3 Titans I took) never panned out or even look like they will so I had to drop them to cover my BYE week players...anyhoo....

Second, about this Crasherbeaters thing....what's going to qualify as a fair trade and what not...I've offered a few trade proposals to him and either they were declined simply because he wasn't looking to deal that player or he agreed through PM here yet never went onto Yahoo to accept (that happened to be before week one when he agreed to deal his 3rd string QB Warner to me....to which I would have pulled out a win by like 2 pts that week :D )

Anyway I'd like to know cuz I'm sure LCB is going to be first to try to get Chad for LJ considering he's been looking for an elite WR and looking to deal LJ for a while...all things given that would normally be a fair trade but what with all of KC's problems that would surely not happen otherwise....however I'm not one to decline it....that being said I would be interested in getting Warner for wk 3 as well as Deion Branch.....

Anyway I'd like to know cuz I'm sure LCB is going to be first to try to get Chad for LJ considering he's been looking for an elite WR and looking to deal LJ for a while...all things given that would normally be a fair trade but what with all of KC's problems that would surely not happen otherwise....however I'm not one to decline it....that being said I would be interested in getting Warner for wk 3 as well as Deion Branch.....

This is why I will probably just hold onto LJ....he might get going here, I mean he still ran for 127 yesterday, just not getting the TD's...really no reason to trade LJ because now I doubt Ill get max value out of him now that the talk is that the CHiefs are not that good etc.

Im just hoping another WR surfaces on the waiver wire and helps...and Randy Moss shakes this funk and starts catching balls.