NJDevs Fantasy Football Chat

CRASHER

LCB, you like my amazing trade offer? I figured it'd make you chuckle. B )

I'm good with losin' to aylbert. I've got him pegged for winning the whole thing right now.

And for anyone interested, I'm listening to offers for Lee Evans. He's this year's Keenan McCardell for me. I had McCardell last year, and he gave me nothing... I traded him, and he became a stud. That'll happen with Evans this year, but right now I'm set with my WRs.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LCB, you like my amazing trade offer? I figured it'd make you chuckle. B )

I'm good with losin' to aylbert. I've got him pegged for winning the whole thing right now.

And for anyone interested, I'm listening to offers for Lee Evans. He's this year's Keenan McCardell for me. I had McCardell last year, and he gave me nothing... I traded him, and he became a stud. That'll happen with Evans this year, but right now I'm set with my WRs.

How quick we are to cede defeat... I CANT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT :)

Good game, hard earned win for you.

The second I heard that Big Ben was starting I knew Pittsburgh was going to lose.

Talk about rushing a player. The team would have been better off with Batch at the helm.

I dont think that effected much. They couldnt get the run game started. If the Steelers arent running, they are drowning.

I feel better about the Cowboys losing to them :) at least in my very biased eyes the Cowboys shot themselves in the foot and could have beat them.....the Steelers (at least from what little game I could stomach due to the hideous graphics and sh***y Korn*hole*ser) looked plain out flat....shows that they really miss the Bus and his power running.

I dont think that effected much. They couldnt get the run game started. If the Steelers arent running, they are drowning.

Batch has been working with the first team offense and had the timing with recievers, Big Ben had a 104 degree fever and limited practice for the past month. As a Raven fan, Big Ben was a gift last night!

I feel better about the Cowboys losing to them :) at least in my very biased eyes the Cowboys shot themselves in the foot and could have beat them.....the Steelers (at least from what little game I could stomach due to the hideous graphics and sh***y Korn*hole*ser) looked plain out flat....shows that they really miss the Bus and his power running.

The Bus would only be effective if you get into your opponents side of the field. I give Jax a done of credit, they shut down the Steelers run game, and their receiving corps arent good enough to fend for themselves. What Rothlisberger loses in his time off the field he makes up with his scramble ability to get the passes through. Without a run game, they go nowhere.

I actually thought Glenn in the third round here was a hundred times more hideous of a pick than Bledsoe was, with TO and Witten around Glenn was basically Brandon Stokley (i.e. a third choice as a receiver) but Glenn got off to a hot start with TO recovering and now TO's hurt again making Glenn the first WR option. Just goes to show luck and weekly matchups are as much a part of fantasy football as actual knowledge is :P

Don't mind me, it looks like it's going to be another hideous year for my pay league team :lol: If I'd started Vick over Plummer in both games I would be 2-0 instead of 0-2 :argh: Of course it would help if Randy Moss stops sulking and starts freaking doing something :rant:

Edited by Hasan4978

I actually thought Glenn in the third round here was a hundred times more hideous of a pick than Bledsoe was, with TO and Witten around Glenn was basically Brandon Stokley (i.e. a third choice as a receiver) but Glenn got off to a hot start with TO recovering and now TO's hurt again making Glenn the first WR option. Just goes to show luck and weekly matchups are as much a part of fantasy football as actual knowledge is :P

I knew that would be the one thing I would be semi-good at....I might not draft the best people because I looked too much for a well rounded team as opposed to "pop" players but I can get the match up (as I pointed out if I had gotten the matchup I wanted in time I could have pulled out a W in week 1) thing done pretty well...the real test will be this week with my 'boys having the bye :D

Your starting QB and your sleeping WR just would have made my victory even greater. Your team is better with those scrubs on a bye week. At least this week you won't be destroyed as bad.

My 120 points this week beg to differ considering Bledsoe and Glenn led the way :D HAHA!....If I pull out a win it will be a miracle so hopefully some of these guys can come up big!!!

My 120 points this week beg to differ considering Bledsoe and Glenn led the way :D HAHA!....If I pull out a win it will be a miracle so hopefully some of these guys can come up big!!!

I cannot beleive i lost because Bledsoe and Glenn had big weeks.. you hit the lottery last week.. won't happen again;...

I'll be honest it was a bit of luck but hey....I figured Coles to have a big year I just didn't think it would start this soon...after my mistake with taking Rod Smith over him last week I wasn't going to let it happen again. Also simply because I had no other QB I had to have Bledsoe but regardless of what anyone wants to say if Bledsoe has the time he is a top 8 QB if not higher...I figured LJ to have a big game because the Giants would take out Stallworth because of his big game the week before and other than Baskett the Iggles have nothing....I did make the mistake of thinking the Eagles D would shut down Tiki thus leaving short yardage to Jacobs but the Giants never got in that close to utilize him...I should have taken Keyshawn over him and that would have added another 10 pts....and sleeper or not with TO on the Cowboys Glenn is going to be able to get the deep ball I've been saying that from day 1...and if not for Glenn just letting the guy get pass interference he would have had another 40yarder for a TD that game as well....I expected more from my kicker with either NE running up the score or being held within FG range but that didn't pan out...and come one I'm telling you the Dallas D will get hot and dominate a lot of the season....I just need more turnovers from them...anyway a lot of my strategy is out the window this week simply because of the bye so with a bit of luck, some planning and calculated risks hopefully I'll keep it close....I'm the type of guy who is willing to take big risks with this Fantasy Football because if it pays off I'll look like a genius and rack up big big points and if it fails then oh well I'm a newb anyway :D.....as I said after week one it was my mistake to put in Rod Smith over Coles but I did have the smarts to try to get a QB I knew was going to have a big game (ie Warner) but even though DevilsDude agreed he never logged onto Yahoo! to accept the proposal...those two moves would have put me in the lead by 4 or 5 points and I'd be looking at 2-0 but shoulda woulda coulda right? :D

Speaking of the Crasherbeaters... any resurfacing? At all?

Not really.... so I guess if you want to make FAIR trades over his roster, just PM me or something.... total shame that we have one totally dead team in the league.... least laflamme gets another win :hah: