True Crime Or Grand Theft Auto?

newjerseydevils

GTA or True Crime?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which Game is Better, for missions, for fun, for fighting, for driving?

• True Crime
    • Grand Theft Auto

• 2 months later...
there was that Whaler guy who did nothing but whore his site too :P
>>

That statement, totally untrue, hardly boosts the reputation of someone who has made over 12000 posts to this board. Just shows that *some* people's only enjoyment seems to come from attacking another, especially someone whose only post to this board in a year was one complimenting the Devils on their beautiful new arena. An attack post like this makes me doubly glad that I took down the Devils Stats site because of the ignorance shown by those who insisted that I was seeking to profit from a site with no ads, and free to anyone.

To see that it STILL goes on after all this time is a further puzzle. *sigh*

>>

That statement, totally untrue, hardly boosts the reputation of someone who has made over 12000 posts to this board. Just shows that *some* people's only enjoyment seems to come from attacking another, especially someone whose only post to this board in a year was one complimenting the Devils on their beautiful new arena. An attack post like this makes me doubly glad that I took down the Devils Stats site because of the ignorance shown by those who insisted that I was seeking to profit from a site with no ads, and free to anyone.

:blink: holy overreaction batman! hmm... maybe too close to the truth for ya?

:rofl:

Edited by Swede

>>

Wow, what a whiny little bitch. And you wonder why nobody ever warmed up to you?

Wow what a way to take out of context what I said long ago and what I ALWAYS say about people who come to a forum and do NOTHING but "hey come look at my site it's the uber-roxxor".. and I've said this at LEAST two times before.... I personally thinks it's rude to come into a forum and do that... get involved... post in some threads... ADD to the damn site, then hock your page... be a part of the place before you come in and hype your sh!t... THAT was and will ALWAYS be with people like that

then again it's gutless to take an out of context comment made in a long forgotten thread and get in a huff about it too!!!