Fringe Evangelicals Distort US Military Policy

Camden28

Gimme a break.

You run this place, and I'm the one who's "foaming"?

Why get involved now with a shot?

It was a joke not a shot across your bow.

Don,

You are right about me not doing anything. This place was meant to be unregulated. I am finding the discussions in here have taken a dive into the pond scum lately. If every thread is just going to devolve into third grade level debating tactics why bother posting?

I hope the adults in here can recover their dignity and debate like rational humans again.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a joke not a shot across your bow.

Don,

You are right about me not doing anything. This place was meant to be unregulated. I am finding the discussions in here have taken a dive into the pond scum lately. If every thread is just going to devolve into third grade level debating tactics why bother posting?

I hope the adults in here can recover their dignity and debate like rational humans again.

OK DM, I shoulda known better.

We can recover, but the new posters are serious attack dogs.

Good question. And that is why I've pretty much avoided the forum for the last few months.

A good political forum requires administration or it turns into a third grade sandbox, which is why I have been having my political discussions elsewhere.

As long as there is no administration, stuff like this will be posted day in and day out:

Very sad....haha. I asked you about what you did and you aren't even man enough to reply. You are just another typical punk I deal with........all talk, but hide under a rock. Another typical appeasing bleeding heart Canadian that lies under the umbrella of freedom we bring, unable to defend yourself. And trying to meddle into American politics by working on the Nader campaign. Matter of fact, that personifies you yourself. A boy among men. Pathetic girl is what you are.

Too bad really, but a fact of life.

Don I'm not going to spend my time going through your posts just to pull some out for you. You are seriously going to say you haven't instigated at times? Or responded in kind?

Absolutely nowhere near the level of Jimmy, Lou, Camden or Trenton. I certainly try not to resort to personal attacks. I try to debate the same way here as I do on other boards and I haven't come within a whiff of being banned/suspended/reprimanded.

I would definitely agree you're not on that level so I didn't mean to imply that. I think if all of us who get fed up with the personal attacks try harder not to make them in the first place though it'll just make people who do look sillier when they resort to it.

Absolutely nowhere near the level of Jimmy, Lou, Camden or Trenton. I certainly try not to resort to personal attacks. I try to debate the same way here as I do on other boards and I haven't come within a whiff of being banned/suspended/reprimanded.

NO! YOU GO TO HELL AND DIE YOU PIECE OF sh!t a$$hole. I CAN GIVE MY OPINION JUST AS MUCH AS ANYONE ELSE CAN YOU sh!t-EATING COCKSUCKER!

Sound familiar?

NO! YOU GO TO HELL AND DIE YOU PIECE OF sh!t a$$hole. I CAN GIVE MY OPINION JUST AS MUCH AS ANYONE ELSE CAN YOU sh!t-EATING COCKSUCKER!

Sound familiar?

:doh1:

Oh my god. I'm dumbfounded. It still hasn't sunk in that that was mocking this whole forum and it's level of debate?!?!? Even at the end I gave the joke away by saying something along the lines of "let's see if the admins do something about that". Everyone else seemed to get what I was saying except for one person.

I mean it was so obviously over-the-top that I figured everyone would get the joke. The funniest thing about you quoting that is that the invection intended (to ridicule those that use this forum to personally attack others) is 10x stronger than the mock invection in the post.

If anything you should be upset that I was ridiculing you and the others in that thread. But too far over your head I guess.

Edited by Don

:doh1:

Oh my god. I'm dumbfounded. It still hasn't sunk in that that was mocking this whole forum and it's level of debate?!?!? Even at the end I gave the joke away by saying something along the lines of "let's see if the admins do something about that". Everyone else seemed to get what I was saying except for one person.

I mean it was so obviously over-the-top that I figured everyone would get the joke. The funniest thing about you quoting that is that the invection intended (to ridicule those that use this forum to personally attack others) is 10x stronger than the mock invection in the post.

If anything you should be upset that I was ridiculing you and the others in that thread. But too far over your head I guess.

Uh-huh.

You are a genius....sly and cunning, absolutely brilliant. Andy Kauffmanesque............

Sure. Nice cover. So brilliant, only the lefties here that cover for you, got it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.