New Wild Jersey

Chimaira_Devil_#9

This wason NHL tournament of logo's:

Minnesota Wild season ticket holders were treated to a photo of the brand new home Rbk EDGE uniforms when they received their ticket books. The image was featured on a coupon for the new sweater. Look!

I dig the retro look...I've always liked the Wild third jerseys so this isn't much of a departure.

As for most people not liking the new designs, that's standard with change...people hate change in most everything, so the new jerseys are no exception. Most of the new jerseys are OK but nothing so far has been thrilling. We'll all get used to the new designs but I'm waiting for one to really surpass the original.

I dig the retro look...I've always liked the Wild third jerseys so this isn't much of a departure.

As for most people not liking the new designs, that's standard with change...people hate change in most everything, so the new jerseys are no exception. Most of the new jerseys are OK but nothing so far has been thrilling. We'll all get used to the new designs but I'm waiting for one to really surpass the original.

Thats the real issue aint it? Most of these do not really look better than the ones they are replacing. I dont know what would make one better, but I think we'll know it when we see it. Does anyone really believe the current Devs jersey needs replacing? I sure don't.