How is everyone doing

stevestevens

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll see 'em when I'm not too lazy to get the damn camera out.

I have a sun on my right foot, below the ankle bone, two lotuses wrapping around my left ankle, and a Canadian Mountie (you guys should know the story!) on my back. The fourth tattoo, well, technically doesn't exist anymore since I had that one covered up with the lotuses.

For years, I had this running joke about this cartoon Canadian Mountie I would draw all the time. He's pop up all over the place, Where's Waldo style, and everyone seemed to know and love the lil Canadian. A couple of my friend drunken dared me to get the tattoo when I turned 18, they even said they'd pay for it, so I did it. This is what he looks like:

I have pretty high pain tolerance so i dont think it would bother me. I hate when i get sore though. I think i would be able to get one without beign bothered.

I just dont know what to get, and where. I know my mom dosent want me to get one, and even though i would be legally responsible for myself getting it, i wouldnt want to disrespect her in any way. Eventually ill be able to but probably not for a period of time.

I have pretty high pain tolerance so i dont think it would bother me. I hate when i get sore though. I think i would be able to get one without beign bothered.

I just dont know what to get, and where. I know my mom dosent want me to get one, and even though i would be legally responsible for myself getting it, i wouldnt want to disrespect her in any way. Eventually ill be able to but probably not for a period of time.

Yeah, if i do end up getting one, it wont be anything ill regret. I just have to convince her its going to be a good decision and its not some fad ill grow out of.

I was thinking of an acoustic guitar with stop this train written above its neck. Ive played many many various musical instruments since i was really young. John Mayer has been my favorite artist for along time, Stop This Train by him, is a song that means alot to me. Im not set on that one but its a good idea i think.

I want to get a tatoo sometime, not for a few months even though i turn 18 next month. I have no clue what to get or anything.