what are you drinking?

ice dog

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last Night was a rude combination of stuff called "anything someone wanted to throw in front of me and say drink birthday boy!!" B )

Bless you all!!!!!

I did like the Dallas Star Shot I gotta say!! :lol:

too much damn coffee and now it's 3:43 am and i am WIDE awake...:S

ooooooooohh scary! no way i'll get to bed now..:P

All..could use a little help with this one actually. I was up in Toronto on business in October and had an ale in several restaraunts that I just loved but can't remember the name of. I know I will know it if I hear the name. Seemed pretty common as all of the places we ate carried it. We ate at 360 in the CN tower and I had one there if that helps any. Help!--I'd really like to get some more

Stupid aside--I was having a lot of trouble with Labatts and Molson being listed under "Domestic" heh...guess I need to travel out of the country more

Thanks for any assistance

I went out to eat tonight and celebrated my being done all classes/exams for the year with 3 banana daiquiries..and lots of shrimp...:)

All..could use a little help with this one actually. I was up in Toronto on business in October and had an ale in several restaraunts that I just loved but can't remember the name of. I know I will know it if I hear the name. Seemed pretty common as all of the places we ate carried it. We ate at 360 in the CN tower and I had one there if that helps any. Help!--I'd really like to get some more

Stupid aside--I was having a lot of trouble with Labatts and Molson being listed under "Domestic" heh...guess I need to travel out of the country more

Thanks for any assistance

Was it this?:

ipa.jpg

They make other beers besides IPA. But from what I understand, that is their standard. It's supposed to be a good brew and it's very common up North.

Speaking of beer:

Last night/this morning was a 1/5th of El Mayor Reposado. Good tequila and dirt cheap in PA. (under $30 including tax!)

Edited by Senators Advocate

Was it this?:

ipa.jpg

They make other beers besides IPA. But from what I understand, that is their standard. It's supposed to be a good brew and it's very common up North.

Speaking of beer:

Last night/this morning was a 1/5th of El Mayor Reposado. Good tequila and dirt cheap in PA. (under $30 including tax!)

Alexander Keiths = Yummy

• 2 weeks later...
Was it this?:

ipa.jpg

Speaking of beer:

Buckleys extra strength..