NFL Week 15

CRASHER

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah hell. But you know what? These Boys have treated me to one of the best regular season's they have had in franchise history, have already locked up a first round bye, and are still in the driver's seat for Home-Field. I'm sick of moping around about 11-2. It's 11-2 GODDAMNIT! That's fricken AWESOME.

HERE'S TO THE COWBOYS!

Yeah here's to choking me out of BOTH my fantasy football playoff games :P:rant:

Pretty funny description of todays Patriots game from Yahoo:

"On a day where the elements couldn't have been more miserable, Belichick was in his element. A dull game, a dead crowd and a grind-it-out victory is always perfect for him. So classic contrarian that he is, afterward, he all but gave Mangini a Christmas poinsettia. "

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=An1d...o&type=lgns

Crazy games today.... mostly due to these massive storms hammering just about everyone including me.

Despite spending the day shoveling, I was able to catch bits and pieces of the games:

- I was happy to see the Dolphins win, but really, once again, it was the Ravens finding a way to lose.

- Put the Bills against the Browns in a closed stadium - different outcome. But it wouldn't have been as fun to watch.

- Ha! Atlanta sucks!!

Edited by Don

If you mean this year, they were in fact mathmatically eliminated after their loss.

AFC Teams Eliminated: Miami (Week 11), N.Y. Jets (Week 13), Baltimore (Week 14), Cincinnati (Week 14), Kansas City (Week 14), Oakland (Week 14), Buffalo (Week 15), Houston (Week 15), Denver (Week 15)

I'm talking about next year.

The Bills pretty much have a nice COaching staff.

There's always next year, and Edwards looks promising, as does Lynch... you'll make it next year.

Next year, the theme of Buffalo Sports since 1960 :P

Maybe they can, but 8 years is too long now. As for the rest of the season, I really want to see them finish 9-7, a 2 win improvement would be nice and finishing 8-3 in their last 11 would be something to build on for 2008. My early Christmas list for the Bills in 08?

Albert Haynesworth

A Center who can run block

Physical CB to play in the Cover 2

Draft a top TE prospect

Get a #2 receiver with size

I'm sure I am asking too much! :lol:

Next year, the theme of Buffalo Sports since 1960 :P

Maybe they can, but 8 years is too long now. As for the rest of the season, I really want to see them finish 9-7, a 2 win improvement would be nice and finishing 8-3 in their last 11 would be something to build on for 2008. My early Christmas list for the Bills in 08?

Albert Haynesworth

A Center who can run block

Physical CB to play in the Cover 2

Draft a top TE prospect

Get a #2 receiver with size

I'm sure I am asking too much! :lol:

Pretty sure Haynesworth will be locked up by the Titans.. See how they did without him?(They got crushed by the Bungals.. and 3looses without him.)

i think the Bills should go like this in the Draft..

1st) DT/CB

2nd) TE

3rd) O-lineman(Depends the needs.)

4rth) WR

Edited by TravisZajac

Yes, who wouldn't want Albert Haynesworth, after all, when fat-ass-fvckface gets mad, he jumps on people's legs. (Still bitter, and still despise the man it.

That is true...man that was SUCH a dirty play...but man he plays DT like a madman....

CRASHER...notice something?!?!?! :o :o

oh I hate you BOTH!!!! :P

LCB got a little preview of the week in review of football for tomorrow!

I dunno since it's earlier here in Seattle it may be put up tonight

and SHAME ON YOU FOR PROMOTING THE FAGGY PINK JERSEY!!!! :P

Mid-December and the NFL.. that can only mean one thing.. BAD WEATHER FOOTBALL! And that was the story for most of the games played in the one league that embraces snow ice and sleet (well hockey does, but no one really watches that anyway

:P)

See but whats the odds of a 2nd noreaster hitting in full force during the game again in boston? See I see the Pats as playing that game good enough to win. They didn't do anythign special but they didn't have to there playing the Jets. Plus half the game it looked like Brady was just trying to pad Moss's stats. They ran the ball fine. Its not great but unless the conditions are this miserable again they won't have to rely that heavily on it.

haha aside from that how about this sad display of Monday night football yikes.

See but whats the odds of a 2nd noreaster hitting in full force during the game again in boston? See I see the Pats as playing that game good enough to win. They didn't do anythign special but they didn't have to there playing the Jets. Plus half the game it looked like Brady was just trying to pad Moss's stats. They ran the ball fine. Its not great but unless the conditions are this miserable again they won't have to rely that heavily on it.

haha aside from that how about this sad display of Monday night football yikes.

ask the Dolphins about playing in monsoons... or the Steelers in psycho winds... winter has come EARLY this year

and this is the kinda thing that will do it! I'd like to see them have to do it against a real opponent, or one that can run the ball better like Jax or Indy

that game was funny as hell shame on you :P

ask the Dolphins about playing in monsoons... or the Steelers in psycho winds... winter has come EARLY this year

and this is the kinda thing that will do it! I'd like to see them have to do it against a real opponent, or one that can run the ball better like Jax or Indy

that game was funny as hell shame on you :P

ugh i gotta get up there and start building that dome lol

Bears 1 for 14 on third down lol good times