GDT: Devils-Florida, 7PM

Devilsdude530

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rupp's looked pretty good tonight, hopefully he keeps playing well. Nice to see Sutter actually playing the fourth line.

According to Doc, Langenbrunner committed a penalty at the very end of the period, I didn't see it so I am not sure if that is 100% accurate. Hopefully they kill it off and can play a good second period. They had a great first period.

Edited by Devil Fan

Just a bad play all around for the Devils there. At least they still have the lead and hopefully Clarkson connects on his hit next time.

Oduya just got hit with a puck in the face but is skating off under his own pressure. Hopefully it is nothing serious but there was some blood. Freaky play, the puck hit off of Brodeur/someones shin pad and nailed him.

I couldn't tell by the angle, but no matter what, Vishnevski drilled a Panther. I have to see the replay to see if it was clean. The refs are giving him a penalty though.

It really pisses me off when the refs break up these scrums. I can understand it doing it when its normal players, but when a guy like Rupp is tangled with a guy like Montador, let them fight. They are both tough guys who are capable of it.

Clean hit! I love Vishnevski. Good call to get Campbell in the box since he jumped Vishnevski. Florida still gets a power play, not really in agreement with that call but hopefully they kill it off.

Edited by thefiestygoat