As productive and busy as ever

SC Devs Fan

As productive and busy as ever

http://www.nj.com/devils/ledger/index.ssf?....xml&coll=1

"When you don't do well, as a team or as an individual, you always think, 'Oh my God, what's going to happen to us?'" Brodeur said yesterday after practice. "I don't change anything, losing or winning. It's important I stay the same.

"I always believed in what I was able to do."

The Devils have gotten decent breaks between games to this point, but the upcoming schedule is jam-packed right up until the All-Star break late this month. Brodeur, who plans on playing at least another four years, shows no signs of wanting to forsake his usual heavy workload as the long season progresses.

Has Weekes and his .919 save percentage really given you a reason to get nervous with him in net?

I originally thought Weekes was a genious signing by Lou, because it seemed he was finally going to give Marty a break. However, Marty's just never going to get a break. Marty is too competitive to allow himself to take a game or two off. Plus, when he plays well, he'll never sit. When he struggles, like at the start of the year, he plays all the time because he has to get in a groove.

Weekes has turned out to be a waste of a perfectly good 600 g's.

Edited by HDuffNoLimit